Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I am dropping...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #21
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2549 Times on 1338 Posts
Likes Given: 192

To each his own. You are under no obligation to belong to a group that supports your rights. If you choose not to join another of several other groups dedicated to support of the 2nd Amendment, that is your right, too.

Do not be surprised if some people "call you names". They are exercising another of our Constitutionally protected rights, the Right to Free Speech.

Don't come crying to me or the NRA when the 2nd Amendment is GONE!

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 01-23-2013, 01:29 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3679 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Lol... If I were a cop, and they banned guns, or certain guns, and I caught someone in violation of the new law, I would ask to see their NRA membership.

Oh...I guess you didn't care about the laws then...off to jail.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-23-2013, 02:01 AM   #23

Liked 61 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm
To each his own. You are under no obligation to belong to a group that supports your rights. If you choose not to join another of several other groups dedicated to support of the 2nd Amendment, that is your right, too.

Do not be surprised if some people "call you names". They are exercising another of our Constitutionally protected rights, the Right to Free Speech.

Don't come crying to me or the NRA when the 2nd Amendment is GONE!
Freedom of speech. We all have it, for now. But I have read a few of ct posts, they look like a " plant" to me.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:05 AM   #24
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19505 Times on 11073 Posts
Likes Given: 49124

if we ever lose the 2nd amendment, you can bet our other Constitutional rights wll be eliminated shortly there after. if you disarm the populace, they have no means to fight against tyranny. history has proven this time and time again.

People Like This 
Old 01-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
if we ever lose the 2nd amendment, you can bet our other Constitutional rights wll be eliminated shortly there after. if you disarm the populace, they have no means to fight against tyranny. history has proven this time and time again.
How about this... All us gun owners get together, with the GOP. Run an anti-gun platform, and ban all firearms in America. (But we just bury our guns...remember, we've planned this). Then we elect a conservative to the executive branch...

Then we dig up our guns, round up all the hippies and liberals and get rid of them, then go back to partying.

We'll just pretend like it never happened.

PC? What's that, some kind of computer?

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-23-2013, 02:10 AM   #26
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19505 Times on 11073 Posts
Likes Given: 49124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
How about this... All us gun owners get together, with the GOP. Run an anti-gun platform, and ban all firearms in America. (But we just bury our guns...remember, we've planned this). Then we elect a conservative to the executive branch...

Then we dig up our guns, round up all the hippies and liberals and get rid of them, then go back to partying.

We'll just pretend like it never happened.

PC? What's that, some kind of computer?
Mosin, if it were only that simple! it's a good plan, too bad it would never work!
Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 AM   #27

Liked 313 Times on 218 Posts
Likes Given: 536

Default nra

Quote:
Yeah... I didn't join the NRA because THEY scared me, or because THEIR leadership sent me "spooooooky fear messages."

I joined the NRA, because as we speak, there is legislation, laws, people, politicians, and morons who would want NOTHING MORE than to take every gun I have, if not severely restrict what I own.

People in politics who view me as a threat to this country, and wouldn't shed one tear if I got locked away for 10 years in a federal prison, for owning an AR-15.

You sir, are entitled to your opinion, but you're not entitled to the facts. And the facts are, the NRA uses my, and every one else's money, to stand up for us gun owners, when others would like to see us gone.

You say, "...you're not entitled to the facts." And then you say, "And the facts are...." So why do you contradict yourself? Then, the "facts" you give me are not facts at all, but generalities. The fact is that the nra uses yours "and everyone else's" money to line the pockets of Wayne LaPierre and Keane and their buddies. They don't give a damn about gun owners. I lost all respect for Wayne L. when I saw him years ago on an nra tv advertisement and he called a Remington 1100 autoloader a "pump" gun. I don't think he really knows one gun action from another. He and his parasitic organization just keeps getting richer off of you.
CT

Old 01-23-2013, 02:22 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
You say, "...you're not entitled to the facts." And then you say, "And the facts are...." So why do you contradict yourself? Then, the "facts" you give me are not facts at all, but generalities. The fact is that the nra uses yours "and everyone else's" money to line the pockets of Wayne LaPierre and Keane and their buddies. They don't give a damn about gun owners. I lost all respect for Wayne L. when I saw him years ago on an nra tv advertisement and he called a Remington 1100 autoloader a "pump" gun. I don't think he really knows one gun action from another. He and his parasitic organization just keeps getting richer off of you.
CT
Good. I hope to make them millionaires. I enjoy the NRA range, the NRA museum. I enjoy the NRA magazines and publications. I enjoy my NRA stickers. I enjoy watching Wayne LaPierre put the smack down on people in debates...My money pays for that. MY money, you do what you want.

People Like This 
Old 01-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #29

Liked 313 Times on 218 Posts
Likes Given: 536

Default nra

Quote:
Lol... If I were a cop, and they banned guns, or certain guns, and I caught someone in violation of the new law, I would ask to see their NRA membership.

Oh...I guess you didn't care about the laws then...off to jail.

What, on this side of Hell, is all of that supposed to mean? Posting while under the influence is a terrible thing.
CT

Old 01-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #30

Liked 300 Times on 165 Posts

Last time I checked the magazine was an option. You don't have to receive it. If you didn't get it you'd not be annoyed by it. Problem solved. And the NRA can't budge an inch or a mile will be taken. Can the facts be stretched, sure, but seriously, we need them and I'm happy they are there fighting the fight, lies or truths I don't care. I just want my rights to exist, what ever that takes. Go NRA!

Closed Thread