Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > I am dropping...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
So you don't think for yourself? That's exactly what the nra wants. Good luck to you when you are lead away with the other sheep.
CT
Thanks for the sheep part. Yawn

Old 01-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #102
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6684 Times on 4040 Posts
Likes Given: 7948

This thread has been reduced to arguing, name calling and insulting, except for a few well though out, intelligent posts.

Let me say.......before I close this thread......that we are all here because we support the 2A and enjoy our guns. We all need to see that that right isn't taken away from us. Protect the 2A as you see fit. It doesn't have to be the NRA, as CA357 pointed out.

Closing this thread but leaving it available for all to read.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #103

Liked 4424 Times on 2146 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
Even though I have a Degree in English, I have several minors, one of them is history. Yes I know about your Hitler reference and you are correct on that. Another politician (who ran for president as a 3rd party candidate in the early 1970's) was George Wallace. His campaign was almost exactly a dead ringer copy of what Hitler's was when Hitler was running for chancellor.
One of the reasons I stopped going to church and became an agnostic was because I was tired of a group that I voluntarily joined telling me what to believe and who to vote for. But, I doubt if anyone on this forum gets it.
CT
Well HELLO Cotton!

Got our panties in a bunch today I see...

Boy do I love it when someone bashes the NRA, then wags there "degrees" around as though they mean something.

Sorry CT but I'm not impressed. I'm a fairly well educated guy myself and what I find trully funny is guys like you and Chainfire thinking your the smartest guys in the room and that your somehow "enlightening" the masses with you stand....PFFFFFT!

Every current gun right you enjoy is due to the NRA...are they perfect? Do they sometimes get folks fire up to donate? Ummm, yep...Did you really think the money to influence Congress came from YOUR whopping $35 per year?

Sorry if this is harsh but...brutal stupidity will rate brutal honesty everytime.

Tack
Old 01-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #104
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6684 Times on 4040 Posts
Likes Given: 7948

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
This thread has been reduced to arguing, name calling and insulting, except for a few well though out, intelligent posts.

Let me say.......before I close this thread......that we are all here because we support the 2A and enjoy our guns. We all need to see that that right isn't taken away from us. Protect the 2A as you see fit. It doesn't have to be the NRA, as CA357 pointed out.

Closing this thread but leaving it available for all to read.
Oops. Wasn't quick enough. Say goodnight, Gracie.....

Closed Thread