i am an american

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > i am an american

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 03:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Default i am an american

I am an American. I am a patriot. I believe in the US constitution. I believe in democracy. I am a father. I believe in a free America. I believe in an oath that I took when I joined the military. I am a man. I am also a father. As a father I took an oath that is not spoken, one that I will honor and one that I take pride in honoring. I will not bow to any man. I will not allow another man to tell me what is best for my family and my children. For I only know what is best for my children because I am their father. Any man that tells me what I can or cannot own and any man that goes against my constitutional rights as an American will become the enemy of a protecting father and patriot of the country that I love more than I love myself.

Sorry, needed to get that off my chest...

Last edited by CaseyChadwell; 01-16-2013 at 03:16 AM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

That makes you a terrorist in the eyes of the Government.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:43 AM   #3

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Ya think so? I still think it makes me a father that wants better for his children than he had it. Ithjbk that makes me a patriot. I think that makes me an American. I think I love my country and her principles more than I love myself.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:20 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
Ya think so? I still think it makes me a father that wants better for his children than he had it. Ithjbk that makes me a patriot. I think that makes me an American. I think I love my country and her principles more than I love myself.
Yep, that makes you a terrorist.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:22 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Don't worry. According to the Feds, Im a terrorist because I believe in the principles that this country was founded on.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

People Like This 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:23 AM   #6
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Yep, that makes you a terrorist.
yep, you're a terrorist!

IMO, it makes you a proud American patriot!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:29 AM   #7

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

<<<<< Read that.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #8

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Yup..this place seems chocked full O' terrorists. But, the country was founded by some pretty cool terrorists and defied all odds. Sure hate to see it all go to hell after so many gave so much...

Good for you OP. Now get ready for the inevitable federal cheerleader squad to say things like you are full of some stinky stuff and you should not be so mean to the government, they mean you no harm. They just want to help you.

..Excuse me, I got a little stomach upset typing that...I think I need to lie down.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #9

Liked 4819 Times on 2334 Posts
Likes Given: 1502

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
That makes you a terrorist in the eyes of the Government.
It makes him an American Citizen...and history IS written by the Victors...

Should our Government fail to restrain itself, we will restrain it, and our history will leave no doubt about the evil that was thwarted...

Tack
Old 01-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #10
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1976 Times on 1199 Posts
Likes Given: 2151

Analogy: Interstate highways have minimum speed limits. Do you obey that law when there's nothing but glare ice on the road? No. Of course not. You are always ready to slow down when conditions require it, regardless of the minimum speed limit, and regardless of how likely it is that you will need to do so.

Same thing when our government starts down the slippery slope.

They pass a law that says no guns. But reality is we have the right to live (just like driving safely). Living sometimes requires a gun. Not very often, but sometimes. But that is against the law, just like driving too slowly on ice. Do you obey that gun law? No. Of course not. You are always ready to defend yourself when conditions require it, regardless of the gun law, and regardless of how likely it is that you will need to do so.

The difference is that no government agency would try to arrest you for driving too slowly on ice. But they may try to arrest you for being ready to defend yourself. If they do try, they may find out how ready you are.

Are you ready?

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/