Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > This is how they deal with dissent in New Jersey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts

New Jersey ranks 3rd lowest in the US in reference to how much freedom people have. I think NY and CT are the others. I lived in NJ all my life, in HOBOKEN, 15 minutes away from manhattan, and I can say with the utmost confidence, the place is a peace of sh*t. If the us was an AS* then NJ would be the festering pimple in the colon that only grows. If you're not a trust fun baby, a politically devilish cu** bag, or a mafia connected racist, then you have NO chance for prosperity. Either you're RICH or youre POOR. There's no In-between. No chance for a middle class at ALL. MOSTLY all politicians and policemen are corrupt. It's the worst place in the United STates. If you have no reason to be in NJ. Please don't go. It stinks and it's just overall horrible.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #32

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrich3

With a State Motto of "Hurray for Me, Screw You!" it was a fight I couldn't win. Sometimes you really have to choose your battles wisely. The shame of it is, there are two NJ's. North NJ, a suburb of NYC, looks down their nose at South Jersey, which is more rural, and gun-friendly. It's North Jersey who makes the rules for the entire state. And Gov. Christie? He's no friend of the second amendment by any stretch!
Well said.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1189 Times on 578 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
Watch the republicans elevate him to presidential contention.
God help us if that happens! He will probably want Hillary as VP, or Micelle.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:00 AM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1189 Times on 578 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I grew up in Southeastern PA, and my Grandmother had a summer home in the Pine Barrens of Browns Mills, NJ. In the late 50s and early 60s my cousin and I used to take the 22 rifle and walk into the woods looking for something to hunt. Of course we made enough noise that the only thing we saw alive was chipmonks and birds. Neither of which we great white hunters saw as fit for a target. South Central NJ was great for kids in those days.

I have kept in touch with one of the other great white hunters of the day, and he still lives there. He says I would not recognize the place, or think it was anything like I had as a kid. He has a couple of acres, and a backstop built, and nothing but complaining neighbors when he takes his grandkids out to shoot.

Hard to believe a one great state could go so bad.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #35

Liked 4678 Times on 2263 Posts
Likes Given: 1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
God help us if that happens! He will probably want Hillary as VP, or Micelle.
One more EFFING RINO and I will vote Libertarian...

Tack

Old 05-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #36

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
I grew up in Southeastern PA, and my Grandmother had a summer home in the Pine Barrens of Browns Mills, NJ. In the late 50s and early 60s my cousin and I used to take the 22 rifle and walk into the woods looking for something to hunt. Of course we made enough noise that the only thing we saw alive was chipmonks and birds. Neither of which we great white hunters saw as fit for a target. South Central NJ was great for kids in those days.

I have kept in touch with one of the other great white hunters of the day, and he still lives there. He says I would not recognize the place, or think it was anything like I had as a kid. He has a couple of acres, and a backstop built, and nothing but complaining neighbors when he takes his grandkids out to shoot.

Hard to believe a one great state could go so bad.
Many of the libs from NYC and Philly have escaped the utopias they created there and settled in NJ...problem is they never learn their lesson.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post

Many of the libs from NYC and Philly have escaped the utopias they created there and settled in NJ...problem is they never learn their lesson.
That's happening everywhere. Colorado is a great example. 5 years ago it was a very 2A friendly state, but recent legislation has changed that. I can see many states fall victim to this transplant disease. Once they spread out enough, it will make gun rights harder and harder to keep. Our greatest ally is educating those that have moved into the neighborhood and one by one open their eyes to reality, and make them sheepdogs like we are.

Mosin Nagant/ G26 Gen4/Lefty/Photographer/pyrotechnician

https://www.facebook.com/Ryanrossphotography

NC1760 Likes This 
Old 05-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #38

Liked 57 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

This was a total disgrace. I should know, as I was the one with the frown just over his left shoulder in the first video link. I was the first person at that meeting and it was roughly 85% pro-gun people and 15% anti-gun people. If you wanted to speak they made you fill out a form and state which bill you wanted to talk about and if you were for or against it. They then selected roughly equal number or pro and anti people to speak, talk about them trying to stack the decks. IF you spoke in favor of the bills you could say anything you wanted no matter how random it was. The Asswipe Norcross attacked anyone that was against the bill interrupting them saying "Speak to the bill, speak to the bill". And you can see what happened if he did not like what you had to say.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #39

Liked 666 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 1407

Default An alternative video

Meanwhile... on the other side the country (Washington State to be exact);

...and as Teddy would say "BULLY for THEM!!"
Old 05-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #40

Liked 4678 Times on 2263 Posts
Likes Given: 1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
Meanwhile... on the other side the country (Washington State to be exact);
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVOOCcNe8Q
...and as Teddy would say "BULLY for THEM!!"
Bingo...

Amazing what people with Balls and a calm demeanor can accomplish.

Tack