This is how they deal with dissent in New Jersey - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > This is how they deal with dissent in New Jersey

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RRoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 17
Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

If there ever is another revolution, I can see the origins begining in NJ. Dirty politicians can only push people so far before the people push back and revolt against their rights being taken....
It's just a matter of time.

__________________
RRoss is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:18 AM   #22
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bigcountry02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southwest
Posts: 6,605
Liked 2003 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 4220

Default

Commie rats did not stand up!

YouTube: VIDEO: NJ Citizen testimony cut off; Chairman sits during Pledge of Allegiance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tQexLYK-X88#!

After a late start, and a "ten minute break" that lasted more than a half hour, the NJ Senate committee on gun control decides to cut off public comment on the proposed gun control bills at 4 o'clock. The chairman and most of the committee then refuse to honor the pledge of allegiance. This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings in Trenton on April 30, 2013.

__________________
Bigcountry02 is offline  
HankStone Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:32 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SW FL
Posts: 350
Liked 146 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 139

Default

EXACTLY why I fled that sorry state, after 30 years of severe socialism, giving up a great job and pension and never looked back. Being born in Palm Beach Co., FL I had a BB gun at age 5 and my first 22 at 6. The only reason I was there that long is because I married a Jersey girl. My biggest worry was passing away before I could make it out. The hell with the Communist North, they can keep it!

__________________
jackrich3 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:16 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Catskill,New York "State"
Posts: 491
Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrich3 View Post
EXACTLY why I fled that sorry state, after 30 years of severe socialism, giving up a great job and pension and never looked back. Being born in Palm Beach Co., FL I had a BB gun at age 5 and my first 22 at 6. The only reason I was there that long is because I married a Jersey girl. My biggest worry was passing away before I could make it out. The hell with the Communist North, they can keep it!
Sir your thinking is how the Pinks finally concord the once fine State of New Jersey,don't fight them lets just bug out and give it to the Pinks!

GMAB Sir!
__________________
HankStone is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:39 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
chuckusaret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Palm Beach,Florida
Posts: 480
Liked 170 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

The problem is, the left wing anti gun nuts are relocating from NJ, MD, NY in droves and bringing their anti gun beliefs with them.

__________________

US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

chuckusaret is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:40 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Edge of Darkness
Posts: 6,495
Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default

Chuck, your concerns are valid. Colorado was a very freedom oriented state. Colorado encouraged transplants from New England and California. Colorado is now pro dope same sex marriage and very anti-gun. I fear for Texas as they are encouraging the California invasion of that state. It seems "Fleas" spread the plague.

__________________
nitestalker is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SW FL
Posts: 350
Liked 146 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 139

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankStone View Post
Sir your thinking is how the Pinks finally concord the once fine State of New Jersey,don't fight them lets just bug out and give it to the Pinks!

GMAB Sir!
With a State Motto of "Hurray for Me, Screw You!" it was a fight I couldn't win. Sometimes you really have to choose your battles wisely. The shame of it is, there are two NJ's. North NJ, a suburb of NYC, looks down their nose at South Jersey, which is more rural, and gun-friendly. It's North Jersey who makes the rules for the entire state. And Gov. Christie? He's no friend of the second amendment by any stretch!
__________________
jackrich3 is offline  
HankStone Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #28
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WNGMSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: HillJack Commons
Posts: 1,332
Liked 1137 Times on 599 Posts
Likes Given: 678

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrich3 View Post
And Gov. Christie? He's no friend of the second amendment by any stretch!
Watch the republicans elevate him to presidential contention.
__________________
WNGMSTR is offline  
DrumJunkie Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:41 AM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 614
Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

Default

The Lib's policy? If you can't beat 'em, ban 'em.

__________________
Warrior1256 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:14 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Catskill,New York "State"
Posts: 491
Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrich3 View Post
With a State Motto of "Hurray for Me, Screw You!" it was a fight I couldn't win. Sometimes you really have to choose your battles wisely. The shame of it is, there are two NJ's. North NJ, a suburb of NYC, looks down their nose at South Jersey, which is more rural, and gun-friendly. It's North Jersey who makes the rules for the entire state. And Gov. Christie? He's no friend of the second amendment by any stretch!
I know the fine people from South Jersey,I've fished for shark and tuna in the past with many Jersey guys,good people all,but as we in the North of New York are ruled from the Pinks from a dot on the New York South map we also are a divided State,and the GD Pinks are selling their homes on Long Island for big bucks,and surrounding us in the North of this once Empire State!
__________________
HankStone is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
ruger blackhawk 41 mag-deal or no deal? mtwillis Revolver Handguns 32 07-25-2013 04:43 AM
Hey, New Jersey opsec Legal and Activism 2 01-26-2013 04:58 AM
XDM Law in new jersey! strix XD Forum 7 11-15-2012 10:46 PM
Deal or No deal, Colt Mustang SHSBulldog06 Semi-Auto Handguns 9 01-24-2010 10:31 PM