You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

How not to exercise your 2A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2017, 11:28 AM   #231
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 477 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammersix View Post
Well, the rioting certainly got your attention.

Sometimes that's what it takes.
It also got the attention of Law Enforcement and the Courts.

Sometimes this is what it takes.

http://wjla.com/news/local/dc-court-indicts-146-more-people-on-felony-rioting-charges-from-inauguration-day

Quote:
WASHINGTON (ABC7) — A grand jury indicted 146 more people on Wednesday in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia on felony rioting charges in connection with Inauguration Day.

A press release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in D.C. says the 146 people were facing charges relating to incidents that occurred in the four-block area from the intersection of 13th and O Street NW to the intersection of 12th and L Street NW on January 20.

Of the 230 people arrested and charged with felony rioting connected with Inauguration Day, 209 have now been indicted.

Police are continuing to investigate this incident.
One by one, these Criminals will fall and will get a chance to see up close and personal the inner workings of our Justice System and have the added bonus of seeing the inside of a jail cell.

Don't drop the soap there SJWs.

Last edited by 1911man; 03-21-2017 at 02:08 PM.
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2017, 09:06 PM   #232
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6992 Times on 3975 Posts
Likes Given: 33081

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911man View Post
It also got the attention of Law Enforcement and the Courts.

Sometimes this is what it takes.

http://wjla.com/news/local/dc-court-indicts-146-more-people-on-felony-rioting-charges-from-inauguration-day

One by one, these Criminals will fall and will get a chance to see up close and personal the inner workings of our Justice System and have the added bonus of seeing the inside of a jail cell.

Don't drop the soap there SJWs.
Note to self:

get names and the jail's address for each person up on charges, and mail out a care package of powdered soap.

I may live in the North, but I still uphold the Southern Values I was raised with.

lifetime member. NAHC, NRA, And SCOPE NY

If it's a nice enough day to wash the bike, it's d@mn well also a nice enough day to be riding it instead.
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2017, 09:10 PM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
Note to self:

get names and the jail's address for each person up on charges, and mail out a care package of powdered soap.
Note sure if that will help.

I would suggest these SJW get a few jars of this instead.

https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Anal-Natural-ounce/dp/B000RBCZ28
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2017, 09:15 PM   #234
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6992 Times on 3975 Posts
Likes Given: 33081

Quote:

trust me, it'll help the pitcher, but not the catcher.

Powdered soap takes longer to pick up.

The lube would just make it more pleasant for the catcher, and they just don't deserve it IMHO.

I may live in the North, but I still uphold the Southern Values I was raised with.

lifetime member. NAHC, NRA, And SCOPE NY

If it's a nice enough day to wash the bike, it's d@mn well also a nice enough day to be riding it instead.
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2017, 10:12 PM   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
trust me, it'll help the pitcher, but not the catcher.

Powdered soap takes longer to pick up.

The lube would just make it more pleasant for the catcher, and they just don't deserve it IMHO.
Not sure what to think, so maybe Jammer can ask his buddies that are going to be convicted of Felonies and sent to prison which he/they prefer.
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2017, 10:23 PM   #236

Liked 286 Times on 140 Posts
Likes Given: 160

Quote:

Post Conviction I wonder if they will start a new protest group?

Virgin Sphincters Matter?

Hell NO we won't BLOW?

Don't shiv me Bro?
People Like This 
Old 03-22-2017, 02:54 AM   #237

Liked 7402 Times on 3641 Posts
Likes Given: 2321

I think we should embark on a country tour of Milo Yionopolis, Trump executive orders, etc etc... With police around the nation ready to swoop in and Jack these morons up on felony destruction charges and permanently remove their ability to vote.

THATS how you play politics.

Galatians 5:22-23

Pray for the hundreds of thousands of innocent people being killed by Islam across the world.
People Like This 
Old 03-23-2017, 01:14 AM   #238

Liked 2353 Times on 1338 Posts
Likes Given: 372

Getting some additional unsubstantiated information from people I generally trust.

The camera man was not carrying and got tagged with the more severe charges, none of which will likely stick.

The other man, did nothing illegal, save for the victimless "alleged" crime of illegal transport of a loaded firearm... however, it's being said his firearm was unloaded during transport, BUT was cased in a briefcase, not as per the law requires "a case designed for firearms".

Between the tweets, facebook posts, and other internet posts, by both the police and defendants, it's hard to tell what's real as they both are attempting to poison the jury pool.

One interesting factoid that has come out of this, "Olivia" who's been all over FB and in the forums defending the police, is actually a Dearborn police officer (male) who post on social media as HIS job.

I know both attorney's, and one is a friend. I may attend one or both trials.
CouveShooter Likes This 
Old 03-23-2017, 02:16 AM   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
Getting some additional unsubstantiated information from people I generally trust.

The camera man was not carrying and got tagged with the more severe charges, none of which will likely stick.

The other man, did nothing illegal, save for the victimless "alleged" crime of illegal transport of a loaded firearm... however, it's being said his firearm was unloaded during transport, BUT was cased in a briefcase, not as per the law requires "a case designed for firearms".

Between the tweets, facebook posts, and other internet posts, by both the police and defendants, it's hard to tell what's real as they both are attempting to poison the jury pool.

One interesting factoid that has come out of this, "Olivia" who's been all over FB and in the forums defending the police, is actually a Dearborn police officer (male) who post on social media as HIS job.

I know both attorney's, and one is a friend. I may attend one or both trials.
Interesting.

It appears that the police are trying to cover their unconstitutional acts with more skulduggery. Pitiful.