How many politicians have guards or carry? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

How many politicians have guards or carry?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9213 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
The "elite" in this country are rapidly approaching pre-revolution French attitude levels. We know how that turned out. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
I saw an article titled "Let them eat cake." It may have been linked here on the forum, but maybe facebook. It was about Michelle Obama vacationing with the girls and supposedly Biden, in Colorado for a ski trip, interestingly, while the magazine capacity debate has been going on. And this while the sitting president goes to Miami for a golfing trip.

Two separate vacations, again, costing taxpayers into the millions less than two months after getting back from their Hawaii vacation that supposedly cost well over 4...million...dollars what with the sitting president actually taking a "vacation from his vacation" and jetting back to Washington for a couple of days of work, and then heading back to Hawaii (I think. That's what I'd heard somewhere, but I haven't fact checked that allegation). I never did hear if Michelle Obama stayed longer, taking a separate flight back to DC as it was reported she was planning on doing.

Last edited by trip286; 02-19-2013 at 01:22 PM.