Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > How difficult is it for someone in WV to conceal carry?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default How difficult is it for someone in WV to conceal carry?

Out of all the neighboring states to Maryland West Virginia seem like the easiest place for me to get a conceal carry permit. Would having any mental disorders like ADHD or bipolar, which I was told I might have, but I'm not sure if it's in my medical files. I know the laws when purchasing a gun, but I heard in a lot of states for conceal carry they do some kind of evolution. I was never sent to an institution by a judge or court order or convicted of any felonies.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

You should be fine just check no in those boxes

Old 12-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

ok thanks bud.