Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hooters doesn't give a Hoot about your CHL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #141
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 670 Times on 344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB

Me neither, I always carry my Leatherman! Wouldn't even have to use the knife blade, grab someone under the arm with the pliers I guarantee you they will do as you say!
Really? If some guy ever pulls a leatherman on me the fights over instantly, I'll be laughing way too hard to kick his a$$!

Old 11-06-2012, 02:02 AM   #142
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 972 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop

Really? If some guy ever pulls a leatherman on me the fights over instantly, I'll be laughing way too hard to kick his a$$!
If I'm pulling it out, you sure as hell won't know about it until it's too late! I don't care how hard you think you are, getting grabbed with any pliers will hurt like a son of a b*tch!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:11 AM   #143

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I think it is time to lock this thread. When we go from the carrying of fire arms to defensive wrenchs it is over. What is next a lesson on fighting BGs with a "Leaf Blower".?

Old 11-06-2012, 02:17 AM   #144
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 670 Times on 344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
I think it is time to lock this thread. When we go from the carrying of fire arms to defensive wrenchs it is over. What is next a lesson on fighting BGs with a "Leaf Blower".?
Now I really want to know how you plan to conceal a leaf blower, inquiring minds want to know ;-)
Old 11-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #145
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

The point is, I may not have my gun, but at least I have something! Something is better than nothing!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

TDS92A Likes This 
Old 11-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #146

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Hell under your "Mechanic's coat" where else.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:02 AM   #147
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

:really:? :really:? Go to bed children!

Old 11-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #148

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Not that I needed another reason, but I don't eat at Hooters already because nobody goes there for the food. Mainly because it tastes like garbage. Last time I was there, the women were nothing to write home about either.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #149

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Ok guess I will chime in on this one. I live in Florida and carry most times. I too will respect a business' right to request that I do not carry in their establishment. I also have not found any business that I cannot find an alternative to if I choose not to want to disarm to enter. I just go someplace else. That said, I have found that should I absolutely have to enter that business that denies me the right to carry my handgun, I just strap on my Dewalt cordless drill instead. Nothing like a ½ auger bit for self defense. After very lengthy performance trials I can solidly recommend the Dewalt over the leading completion, Black and Decker and Ryobi. The B&D had multiple jams and the Ryobi recoil was a deterrent should my wife have to carry it. The ability of the Dewalt to reload with sub-sonic titanium bits was a plus as well. Then again it is no replacement for a good set of channel locks either.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine

People Like This