Hooters doesn't give a Hoot about your CHL
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hooters doesn't give a Hoot about your CHL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default Hooters doesn't give a Hoot about your CHL

Dear Mr. Sullivan:

We at the Hooters Hotline received your comment. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

In areas where concealed weapons are allowed, we do post a sign that says ‘firearms and other weapons are not permitted on the premises.’ Thankfully, it is a choice we have the freedom to make. We respect those customers who decide not to patronize our business because of this decision.

We do hope that this information is helpful. However, if you would like more information about us, please visit us on the Web at www.hooters.com.

Thanks so much for writing, Mr. Sullivan. We appreciate your interest and look forward to seeing you in one of our neighborhood restaurants soon.

Sincerely,

Robert
Hooters Hotline...We give a Hoot!

P.S. Please retain the ticket number located below. This will help us locate your information should you need us again.

Comments: Dear sirs,
I read on Texas CHL forums that one of the members that holds a Concealed Handgun License (CHL) was asked to leave your Hooters restaurant.
CHL holders have been background checked, trained, and licensed to carry a firearm. As you may remember there were no such individuals in Luby’s restaurant when its patrons were massacred (24 of them). It is a constitutional right and a safer way to do business to welcome CHL holders as many crimes have indeed been stopped by those willing to do so.
Is this your company policy? The restaurant was in Addison TX. If this is your policy I intend to post this on Facebook and everywhere else I can. We law abiding citizens are getting tired of liberal businesses attempting to circumvent the constitution and make our country a more dangerous place. Any fool knows criminals do not abide by laws.
http://www.chron.com/life/article/Shooting-rampage-at-Killeen-Luby-s-left-24-dead-2037092.php

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 AM   #2

Liked 62 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Luckily their food sucks and I can pick up more attractive girls in my sleep. I see no reason to frequent that establishment.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:35 AM   #3

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Just how in the Hell did anyone at Hooters know he was armed? Why did he enter armed when the owner posted no weapons allowed on the door? That is private property agree or not that is their right.

We all have rights that is true. And we can boycott our choice. That said, he was warned not to enter armed up on private property.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:01 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

in my Research of the rules & regulations of my concealed weapons license, I read that anyone who has the license does not need to obey the no weapons sign unless it is a government building. Such as Banks, Post Office, Court house etc. At least that's what I've read about Miami.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:23 AM   #5

Liked 2390 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEj1Johnny
in my Research of the rules & regulations of my concealed weapons license, I read that anyone who has the license does not need to obey the no weapons sign unless it is a government building. Such as Banks, Post Office, Court house etc. At least that's what I've read about Miami.
In some states, the signs carry the weight of law. Some states go by guidelines ex: an establishment has a no weapons allowed sign. That state specifies a criteria the sign had to follow.... I.e. letter hight, color, image placement and size, and placement of said establishment in order to carry weight of law. Other states specify you most follow the signs, regardless of how they are written/displayed.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:38 AM   #6

I don't care if it is written in dog $hit with a stick. We are adults and should be armed Gentelmen. My friends as such we must repect other peoples rights of ownership. Go to Starbucks the girls are not as hot but the coffee is.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:38 AM   #7

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

...Courtesy of Cane...

thissagain.jpg  

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Last edited by vincent; 10-31-2012 at 04:47 AM.
People Like This 
Old 10-31-2012, 04:44 AM   #8

Liked 4822 Times on 2337 Posts
Likes Given: 1503

Hooters sucks...

Last time I stopped my wings were cold and my waitress was FLAT...WTF?

Tack

Old 10-31-2012, 04:47 AM   #9
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Hooters sucks...

Last time I stopped my wings were cold and my waitress was FLAT...WTF?

Tack
don't you mean the wings were flat and the waitress was cold?
Old 10-31-2012, 04:55 AM   #10

Axx55 you can think fast even at midnight.