Hollywood rolling out the liberal lefties against guns! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hollywood rolling out the liberal lefties against guns!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2823 Times on 1833 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1
i just dont see how you can blame this all on hollywood. i grew up watching lots of movies, and playing lots of video games such as counterstrike, medal of honor, resident evil, streets of rage, modern warfare.. etc etc. i am not now, nor ever going to go out and shoot people just because hollywoood showed it to me. i was raised by 2 parents that taught me right from wrong. its as simple as that! you can place the blame squarely on the individual committing the crime, and on how well his parents taught him right/from wrong. but in the end it just comes down to the individual!
True, as was I ethically raised by two parents. But what about the kids raised on one parent who is never there from working 70 hours a week? Or the kid with a drunk out of work mom and dad he never got to know? They are then raised by their environment and pop culture.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:57 PM   #12

Liked 1244 Times on 809 Posts
Likes Given: 792

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
True, as was I ethically raised by two parents. But what about the kids raised on one parent who is never there from working 70 hours a week? Or the kid with a drunk out of work mom and dad he never got to know? They are then raised by their environment and pop culture.
that is the part of parenting that needs to be changed! no more prego teens and give a single parent the right to bring there child along to work all the time. not perfect, but ideas.

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7658 Times on 4208 Posts
Likes Given: 7372

If movies and video games cause violence, Chris Christie's fork causes obesity.

“There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet.”http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as0.gif Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. (Bull) quote

Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #14

Liked 2055 Times on 1074 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Many of these Hollowhead aka Hollywood jagoffs roll with armed security.

Just like our President (I threw up in my mouth a little when Rock said he is like our 'dad'); these celebs believe THEY need guns for protection because of their 'unique' status. Regular little people should not enjoy their level of protection.

"Sly Stallone is a first class a**hole. That's all I have to say about that" Forrest Gump

Old 02-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Here's a game show host's (Chuck Woolery) view on gun control.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:16 PM   #16

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

I only had one Mom and Dad and they are both deceased. I have no others, sure as hell not our dictator-in-chief and his wife. I'm not going to follow anyone blindly, especially Obama.