Hollywood rolling out the liberal lefties against guns!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hollywood rolling out the liberal lefties against guns!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 04:42 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1992 Times on 1163 Posts
Likes Given: 4214

Default Hollywood rolling out the liberal lefties against guns!

More BS from the anti-gun, hollywood elitist! Makes me want to puke! I am the point of removing the DVD's and Cd's for good by shredder!

http://nation.foxnews.com/chris-rock/2013/02/06/chris-rock-president-our-bossour-dad

CHRIS ROCK: 'THE PRESIDENT IS OUR BOSS'... OUR 'DAD'

Comedian Chris Rock showed up on Capitol Hill today to support President Barack Obama’s gun control proposals. Here is what he said during the morning press conference:

ROCK: I am just here to support the President of the United States. President of the United States is our boss, but he is also... you know, the President and the First Lady are kinda like the Mom and the Dad of the country. And when your Dad says something you listen, and when you don't it will usually bite you on the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the President.

Gun Control Advocates Roll Out Hollywood Stars In ‘National Conversation’ With Each Other

http://thegunwire.com/blog/youtube-video-gun-control-advocates-roll-out-hollywood-stars-in-national-conversation-with-each-other/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2013, 04:50 AM   #2

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Yep, Chris Rock is a mover and a Shaker and political game changer. That shows you how much support the Democrats have for their gun control. Where is Pewee Herman when they need some real "Hands on help"!

Old 02-07-2013, 04:52 AM   #3

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts

Who is Chris Rock?

Old 02-07-2013, 05:04 AM   #4
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1102 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Bruce Willis came out today in favor of the 2nd Amendment, also said Hollywood is not responsible for gun violence. We'll, one out of two isn't bad!

Old 02-07-2013, 05:14 AM   #5

The use of guns in movies was controlled until the 1960s. The old movies never were allowed to show blood or violent wounds. The use of shoulder holsters was considered promoting crime.
Hollywood has elevated firearms to the cause of mass killings. Do flies cause garbage or do actors cause garbage.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #6
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1384 Times on 700 Posts
Likes Given: 1025

Hard to find a movie--even a comedy--without gun violence of some kind.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1170 Times on 762 Posts
Likes Given: 695

i just dont see how you can blame this all on hollywood. i grew up watching lots of movies, and playing lots of video games such as counterstrike, medal of honor, resident evil, streets of rage, modern warfare.. etc etc. i am not now, nor ever going to go out and shoot people just because hollywoood showed it to me. i was raised by 2 parents that taught me right from wrong. its as simple as that! you can place the blame squarely on the individual committing the crime, and on how well his parents taught him right/from wrong. but in the end it just comes down to the individual!

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
TDS92A Likes This 
Old 02-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #8

On one hand the public is told how powerful the influence of the video is in modern teaching. And then we have people who claim no amount over the top violence changes anyones attitude?
Is it a fact that gun violence as portrayed by Hollywood is OK? Can you take any item and "Demonize" it for years without changing attitudes? How many people believe an AR-15 is a nothing more than a mass killing machine?
Where does the public learn about weapons? I can assure you it was not from a Gun Safety training program.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #9

Liked 134 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 243

Gee....how ironic, chris rock makes the reference to the need for parenting or better parenting by indirectly naming the first lady and president the parents of the country to muster support of new gun laws , when these laws wouldn't even warrant discussion of, much less the proposal of them, if good parenting existed amongst the large percentage of families where it doesn't.

Rosie O'donnell was a comedian too.....

funny comedians don't need to stray from comedy to stay in the media either

Old 02-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

It's really all about the hypocrisy of these hollywood dimwits anyway. They can all afford, and many do, armed security when they're in a situation that calls for it. They can "act" in violent movies that basically glorify guns then turn right around and crap all over the 2nd amendment and the constitution from the safety of their walled in, guarded estates. But should the common folk be able to defend themselves? Of course not, that's bad and should not be allowed. Those hypocrites make me wanna puke.