Hillary working behind the scenes to get it done! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Hillary working behind the scenes to get it done!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1055 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 654

Here is some stuff I found. From what I gather from reading the UN background on this is they (the UN) are wanting to pass International law that manufacturers have to register every gun made to the UN authorities. In turn, the gun would be registered to the holder of the gun, giving a solid link to who owns the gun. In all this, they reference 'gun-owners' as States (governments) rather than individuals. Individual gun ownership wasn't mentioned that I could find. I suspect the UN position might be 'Of course you can own weapons. They just have to be registered.' And we know where that leads!
There are active links within the articles. Open the links for more info.

http://www.examiner.com/article/confirmed-obama-s-small-arms-treaty-would-take-away-2nd-amendment

Confirmed: Obama's small arms treaty would take away 2nd amendment
GUN CONTROLJULY 26, 2012BY: KYLE ROGERS

Barack Obama is hoping that the Aurora, CO theater shooting will give him the votes he needs to ratify the United Nations "small arms treaty." Obama had previously placed the treaty on the backburner, thinking it would never be passed by Congress. It was immediately after the theater shooting that the Obama administration suddenly decided to revive the treaty.

In June of 2011, Forbes magazine wrote about the proposed treaty. The magazine said it targets the rights of US citizens and would effectively nullify the 2nd amendment.

Critics have called it the "secret treaty" because the public has not even been allowed to see the final version. However, a copy was leaked to the public two days ago. The leaked copy shows that it clearly threatens private ownership of firearms in the United States.

The treaty says that “Each State Party shall adopt national legislation or other appropriate national measures regulations and policies as may be necessary to implement the obligations of this Treaty.”

In other words, the US government would agree to follow the dictates of the United Nations ongun control laws. This would violate US sovereignty, the 2nd amendment, and the 10th amendment.

The treaty in way shape or form guarantees individual firearms rights. The treaty speaks of a "collective" rights to self-defense. The treaty says that people can have a collective right or an individual right. Currently Americans have both. Why should we give up one of them? Under the treaty, individuals must then rely on the government for protection. Click here to read the full treaty.

The Colorado theater shooter picked the city with the most municipal anti-gun laws in the state. Colorado is a shall issue concealed carry state. However, thirteen Colorado cities have banned concealed carry within city limits. Aurora is one of theme. Aurora goes even further. Municipal law bans the use of firearms by minors. It is illegal to have a loaded gun in your car within city limits.

Is it any surprise that all spree shooting occur in "gun free zones?"

---------------------------------

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/12086-un-arms-transfer-treaty-att-on-small-arms-gun-grab-gradualism

Monday, 16 July 2012 08:20
UN Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) on Small Arms: Gun Grab Gradualism
Written by Thomas R. Eddlem
The United Nations is polishing up a global Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) this month in a New York convention that would create a global registry of private ownership of firearms. This treaty — which would also mandate creation of a national collection agency for those guns and is contrary to the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment — has the long-standing and enthusiastic backing of the Obama State Department, headed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
“Conventional arms transfers are a crucial national security concern for the United States, and we have always supported effective action to control the international transfer of arms,” Hillary Clinton noted as early as October 14, 2009. Clinton boasted that “the United States regularly engages other states to raise their standards and to prohibit the transfer or transshipment of capabilities to rogue states, terrorist groups, and groups seeking to unsettle regions.” Of course, that speech was delivered at the same time the Obama administration was transferring some 2,000 small arms to Mexican drug gangs in the “Fast and Furious” gun-walking scandal.
The State Department website nevertheless absurdly continues to boast that “The United States has in place an extensive and rigorous system of controls that most agree is the 'gold standard' of export controls for arms transfers.”
In view of such obviously false public statements, one may question the sincerity of Obama State Department promises about “redlines” to the UN ATT, which supposedly protect the Second Amendment: “The Second Amendment to the Constitution must be upheld. There will be no restrictions on civilian possession or trade of firearms otherwise permitted by law or protected by the U.S. Constitution. There will be no dilution or diminishing of sovereign control over issues involving the private acquisition, ownership, or possession of firearms, which must remain matters of domestic law.” The Obama State Department also promises “There will be no mandate for an international body to enforce an ATT........”

Click on link for the rest of the article.
Zoey Likes This 
Old 08-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
Hillary said she was done after this term.
Hillary done after this term? Done doing what? She is a political invention gone wrong.
Knows no other reality than to to trouble the waters in politics.
She sucks up and bows down to the Bilderberg group. A desperate wanna-be!
She, not unlike Frankenstein, will be around for a very long time.

Old 08-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10771 Times on 4662 Posts
Likes Given: 1758

Too much of this is old info, and smacks of "Panic and send me your money"- a tactic that Mr. Brown seems to use a LOT.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Default que wet blanket

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Hillary done after this term? Done doing what? She is a political invention gone wrong.
Knows no other reality than to to trouble the waters in politics.
She sucks up and bows down to the Bilderberg group. A desperate wanna-be!
She, not unlike Frankenstein, will be around for a very long time.

eyeah, cept that she actually said that she's done....several times. As fun as it is to think of her and bama as "immortal demons that will stay in power FOREVER unless they are stopped," theyre just people and people get f**ing tired of the BS eventually. THEY ALL DO

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #15

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 250

How much of this is actually true?

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 08-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1055 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Got a link to this by any chance?
Finally found it:
http://www.paganspace.net/group/conspiracytheoriesthecreationofthenewworldorder/forum/topics/hillary-pushing-un-gun-ban-under-the-radar?xg_source=activity

Personally, I tend to believe that on this subject we are in more danger from our own federal government than the UN. I'm no fan of snopes, but what they write about this pretty much confirms what I got from reading the UN treaties of 2001 and 2006.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #18
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2106 Times on 1240 Posts
Likes Given: 4539

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
We need a link to this and verification from at least one other source. I'm sorry, I'll be one of the first to proclaim my hatred for that nasty (expletive), but this is pieced together from too much old information. It screams of alarmism to me.

Not saying we shouldn't be alarmed, we most definitely should, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if this is from a plea to "please make a donation now do we can help fight this"
Here it is from the main source on the web, UN itself:

http://www.un.org/en/events/

http://outreach.un.org/mun/

Here is the conference from the 27 Aug to 7 Sep 2012:

http://www.poa-iss.org/RevCon2/

http://www.poa-iss.org/RevCon2/Documents/RevCon-DOC/Rev1/Declaration-Rev1.pdf

We, the States participating in the Second Review Conference of the Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects, convened in New York from 27 August to 7 September 2012 to review the progress of implementation and explore ways to strengthen implementation,
reaffirm our support and commitment to implement all the provisions of the Programme of Action and the International Tracing Instrument, with a view to ending the human suffering caused by the illicit trade in and uncontrolled spread of small arms and light weapons.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #19

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

This thread is so full of misinformation I don't even know where to start and if I did try to inject some logic, I'm not sure if it would do any good anyway.

But the first thing in the second sentence is just a blatant lie "The UN Programme Against Small Arms" see how that sounds? Pretty Alarming right? Well it's bull crap the actual program is called "Programme of Action to Prevent, Combat and Eradicate the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons in All Its Aspects." Sounds just a little bit different doesn't it?
c3shooter Likes This 
Old 08-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #20
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8222 Times on 4235 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

"Personally, I tend to believe that on this subject we are in more danger from our own federal government than the UN. I'm no fan of snopes, but what they write about this pretty much confirms what I got from reading the UN treaties of 2001 and 2006." Ellis

Correct, The UN is no danger to our nations whatsoever unless our our own elected officials allow them to be. Hillary and Barry would open that door in a minute if they believed they could get away with it but neither wants to be remembered as the cause of The Dem Party getting tosses out of Washington like smelly garbage.

I read some of that Programme of Action dissertation. Wow is that long, hell our second A is only a couple short phrases, theirs must be better, they used many more words! Must be the folks that penned OB Care were brought in for an encore performance for UN gun control! It reads like the whos who of FOOG (For Our Own Good). They are gonna save the world from us one way or another whether we like it or not!

The best defense against the UN, NATO, Taterdicks and tyrants is to elect a president and congress that will refuse to raise the blue flag of the UN above our Red, White and Blue! Barry and his merry band of FOOG-ots, I mean Stugots (Italian, look it up) have more interest in placating foreign leaders than our citizens so Barry Oh's gotta go!!