High Capacity Magazine PSA - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > High Capacity Magazine PSA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 37 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 24

This video (and discussion) have gotten me thinking. I'm really going to make getting to the range with my wife more of a priority.

SCOPE Memeber

Old 05-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
True but its getting proper shot placement when bullets are flying your direction.
Well, you can either stand there and return fire and get it over with or try to dodge the incoming bullets and end up dead so I think I'd take my chances and stand there(better yet find cover) and shoot straight to get it over with quickly.
I've always been very cool under deadly pressure. We had a chlorine leak from one of the large freezers at a place I use to work at. Instead of being a "sheep" like everyone else I held the door for everyone so they could get out then gave it one last look around before I left. That's just the way I am, I figure I can go to pieces and cry or whatever AFTER the danger if over with but during you've got to keep a level head or you're doing NO ONE any good.
This is the War Room!"