Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hey, New Jersey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default Hey, New Jersey

I'm trying to figure out your political leaders' beliefs and moral-base for the decisions they make for our country. I'm basing the following on what I've been observing in the media:
Semi-automatic rifles, more than 10 rounds in a magazine, the US Constitution are all bad things
Hiring registered sex-offenders who are in the country illegally, limiting others' freedoms, and having sex with child hookers are good things.

Do I have it right?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #2

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by opsec View Post
I'm trying to figure out your political leaders' beliefs and moral-base ....
let me stop you right there ... you are wasting your time the only thing our political leaders care about is themselves and the votes they can get to help themselves

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

CaseyChadwell Likes This 
Old 01-26-2013, 03:58 AM   #3

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

What dog said is pretty much spot on. With that said, yes, you are correct in the way you portrayed many of our political leaders.