Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Herman (John Kerry) Munster is commiting political suicide.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1338 Times on 791 Posts
Likes Given: 3322

Default Herman (John Kerry) Munster is commiting political suicide.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/24/kerry-to-sign-un-arms-treaty-despite-senators-opposition/

"U.S. lawmakers have long claimed that the treaty could lead to new gun control measures. Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla., one of the most vocal opponents of the treaty, sent a letter to Kerry declaring it "dead in the water," since a majority of senators has gone on record against the agreement."

Here is more wasted effort thanks to the Libturds in power.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6745 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

I personally think he is taking the hit for all the fallout for Hillary and Odumbos overseas problems. (And I think I now know where some of that missing billions went from the bailout!)

Old 09-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yep. It looks to me like they found the perfect Scape Goat. Problem is, he is too stupid to realize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
I personally think he is taking the hit for all the fallout for Hillary and Odumbos overseas problems. (And I think I now know where some of that missing billions went from the bailout!)
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
FullautoUSA Likes This 
Old 09-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2530 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 239

He's a Democrat, specifically a liberal Democrat who has the stamp of approval from the liberal establishment (press, power brokers etc.) The only significant damage to Kerry's status was his failure to beat that Texas yokel (their opinion) in 04. He's since done his penance and can now stand proudly and pee on the peasantry again. FWIW, crapping on the constitution is a resume' enhancement for liberals. Ditto for sleeping around (see: Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, ad nauseum)
Bad behavior is only a problem for Conservatives and Dems who make too much of a specticle of themselves (Weiner, Spitzer, etc.) and any "R" (RINO or otherwise.) Note that Weiner (Carlos Danger) & Spitzer (Client #9) are by no means "out in the political wilderness." Their careers will very likely recover to the point that they will eventually hold some sort of office, simply because they were loyal "party men" for so long. Watching the recent NYC elections, it's sadly obvious that Weiner is equipped to do nothing outside of politics.

NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman
People Like This 
Old 09-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1332 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 986

Kerry's a traitor. He's Jane Fonda without the trip to Hanoi. He's 57 varieties of hypocritical scumbag. Screw him and everything he does. If he goes down, I drink a few extra beers.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
People Like This 
Old 09-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

What sucks is that I like his wife's Ketchup and Steak sauce. I cannot even enjoy a meal with being reminded of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Kerry's a traitor. He's Jane Fonda without the trip to Hanoi. He's 57 varieties of hypocritical scumbag. Screw him and everything he does. If he goes down, I drink a few extra beers.
People Like This 
Old 09-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2530 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 239

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
His consorting with the enemy in Paris was plenty.
NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman
7point62 Likes This 
Old 09-24-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1684 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 3446

MOLON LABE

Old 09-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #9
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 624 Times on 475 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A
What sucks is that I like his wife's Ketchup and Steak sauce. I cannot even enjoy a meal with being reminded of them.
What has happened to the world when you can't even buy ketchup without supporting a man who has lived off of his wife his entire life!

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 09-25-2013, 03:22 AM   #10

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA

What has happened to the world when you can't even buy ketchup without supporting a man who has lived off of his wife his entire life!
He's actually living off his wifes dead husband. I don't think his shovel faced wife even knows what the stuff is made out of.