Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Here is how I would do it if I was a power hungry evil government stooge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 01:59 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

AS long as said rope is politicaly correct and doesn't discriminate.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

LOL.

I'm disgusted with the fact that 'justice' in this country means we have to support convicted murderers for 20 years on 'death row' before they get euthanized like a beloved pet with poor health,when these killers have brutalized and victimized innocent people and their families beyond anything I could even imagine.

Thats not 'justice' in my book.

I'd side with vigilantism over that nonsense.

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%