Here it comes! - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Here it comes!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 10:47 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

now they are talking banning clips over 10 rounds, violent movies, violent video games, yea they are sounding really intelligent. that should fix everything oh yea i you will have to apply for a permit to have kids soon too

Old 12-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #52

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Bingo...

Had similar conversations with fellow soldiers following the LA Riots. Vast majority of guys I served with would have plugged there own LT before firing on American Civilian, armed or not...and we were all lower enlisted men and NCO's, E2 to E6 range in rank.

Of course that was 20 hears ago but I don't expect it's changed much.

Tack
Lol we never change. **** we got our LT and our CO with us. Both my CO and my self are fueled by firearms and myLT was prior enlisted.

Only the dead will know the end of war - Plato

Old 12-16-2012, 11:03 PM   #53

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

just herd in a news video, "why would any civilian need a military style assault rifle, or body armor" government telling us what we need and don't need. aren't they for the people by the people. its someone free choice if they fear something and want to be a prep-er should be their choice on what they need to protect themselves from their fears.

Last edited by luke277; 12-16-2012 at 11:08 PM.
People Like This 
Old 12-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #54

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke277
just herd in a news video, "why would any civilian need a military style assault rifle, or body armor" government telling us what we need and don't need. aren't they for the people by the people. its someone free choice if they fear something and want to be a prep-er should be there choice they need on what they need to protect themselves.
So much for our republic. Do people even know we are a republic. Well we're a republic

Only the dead will know the end of war - Plato

canebrake Likes This