Here it comes!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Here it comes!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default Here it comes!

December 15, 2012 by Tim Brown

Liberals Call For Murder Of NRA President, Members & Repeal Of Second Amendment

When I wrote yesterday about the liberals coming out against guns, I had no idea just how some people would react. What once would have been unthinkable to blast out into public seems to be becoming more normal via things like Twitter and Facebook. Below are a selection of Tweets that are clearly anti-Second Amendment and even calls for the murder of the National Rifle Association President David Keene, along with NRA members.

Isn’t that just like liberals? They are ticked off over a shooting that took innocent lives and they turn right around and want to murder innocent people that have done them absolutely no harm!

tweetsnra.jpg

But that wasn't all. There were cries of those wanting to do away with the Second Amendment and banning the NRA.

tweets2nd.jpg

Here’s even more liberal tweets against the NRA and calling for more gun control laws.

So would banning guns actually reduce gun violence and crime? Well we do have a model to look at, and it’s the same model I point to when people want to start talking socialized medicine, it’s the United Kingdom. On the heels of the Dunblane massacre in Scotland in 1996 where 16 young children and their teacher were killed in the gym of their school by Thomas Hamilton, the cries went up just like they are going up in America now and ultimately a proposal was put forth banning all handguns, except .22 caliber target pistols.

Three months after the Dunblane massacre in March 1996, there was a national firearms amnesty that saw nearly 23,000 firearms and 700,000 rounds of ammunition surrendered.

Did it work? Actually it made things worse.

In 2003, just 7 years after the ban, the London Telegraph reported that firearms offenses have more than doubled since Dunblane.

Can you guess why this didn’t work? If you said because now only the criminals have guns, then you get a gold star!

Let’s make one thing clear. While cities like Chicago and New York City have some of the toughest gun laws and we have seen what they produce, many of you might be surprised that Connecticut is ranked fifth in the nation for gun control laws by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence!

Part of the mentality behind the liberals and the Tweets on this page comes from the public education system, or we could properly call it the public uneducation system, where many are not properly educated, nor are they even aware of what the Second Amendment is for.

For those who may stop by this site who fall into that category, let me let you in on a little something. The Second Amendment was not established so that I could go hunting and it wasn’t for plinking some cans with my kids.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Did everyone else get that? The people, that’s individuals, have the right to keep and bear arms for the purpose of and by necessity to “secure a free State” and the Supreme Court clearly ruled in that understanding.

So for all these people tweeting such stupid and asinine things like “repeal the Second Amendment” let me just warn you to be careful of what you ask for.

You may just find your neck under a jackbooted government thug who “is only out for your security” or worse yet a neighborhood thug who has a firearm while you stand defenseless, needlessly texting away on your iphone!

I’m just wondering why there are no investigations into the open threats of violence and murder against the NRA president and NRA members. I’m guessing I shouldn't hold me breath on that one.

UPDATE: By the way, if you think guns are the problem, perhaps you should tell it to the Chinese, where a knife wielding man injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school yesterday.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2736 Times on 1433 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Guns cause crime, but they are advocating crime to rid society of guns? Typical Libtard chest pumping. This will not end well. Imagine if we advocated gunning down people in cars with Obama stickers? Would that cause an uproar or what?

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 12-16-2012, 01:15 AM   #3
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21582 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

time after time, history has proven that gun control laws don't work the liberal anti-gunners and politicians wish they would. for it to work, the criminals would have to abide by the gun control laws. Hmmmm.... let's see, has that worked yet? NO!

and i have no fear of these panty waisted gun hating liberals trying to gun me down, as they are nothing more than scared sheep, that expect others to provide for their safety. they wouldn't have the balls to pull the trigger on another person. they talk a good game, and if they truly have firearms and are willing to use them, then they are also a hypocrite.

as my dear old grandfather said many years ago about a wannebe, or a poser, "all hat and no cattle."

Old 12-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
People Like This 
Old 12-16-2012, 03:07 AM   #5

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The crimes related to firearms in England is up 600% over 1978. Do guns cause crime? Do flies cause garbage?

Old 12-16-2012, 03:20 AM   #6

Liked 4787 Times on 2315 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Personally...I find the LIBTARD Tweets rather amusing...

Sounds like the epitome of "talking like a man with a paper ass".

Hmm...a bunch of I phone tapping hoplophobes calling for the killings of NRA members. It's really quite laughable and once again prooves the theory that liberals function and react based on EMOTION and only EMOTION.

Cane provided a gentle attempt to educate the sheeple which, while admirable, is rather pointless.

The only way to reach these people is with blunt truth and if that fails, blunt objects. I have a NEWSFLASH for any LIBTARD trolling here for the pro gun reaction to all of this.

WE have ALL of the guns and WE know how to use them. Your threats are mildly amusing but neither your threats, anything your actually capable of, not even the weight of US Law enforcement comes close to equalling our numbers, our weapons, or our skill.

The 2nd Ammendment WILL be defended at ANY cost so I would caution you lemmings to be very, very careful what you wish for.

Tack

Old 12-16-2012, 03:31 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 190 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Donate to the NRA and the GOA tonight! Any amount, $25 on up. Send a message to the anti gunners that they are not the only citizens of this country, and that the Constitutionally-granted rights of gun owners can not be swept aside. Join the NRA and the GOA. Let them see the membership numbers swell. Do not be complacent, and just wait, "till things cool down" or "blow over". It may be too late before you get around to do it. Don't give lip-service to the cause, give money donations. Let these two citizen organizations work for you. They know what to do, and are already in-place doing it.

GOA,NRA
Old Bolt Actions,
One round at a time.

"This is my Mosin,
There are many like it,
And three or so are mine."

canebrake Likes This 
Old 12-16-2012, 03:42 AM   #8

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

LMAO... So let me get this straight...

People who are AGAINST guns, are threatening violence...
To take guns from the armed???

Uh... Bring it?

Lmao

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 12-16-2012, 03:48 AM   #9

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

I suspect that 2013 will bring an increase in burglaries where only guns are stolen, and boating accidents...ironically just last week I sold all of my guns to Gary.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

People Like This 
Old 12-16-2012, 03:48 AM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2736 Times on 1433 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Brings to mind an old saying "The only difference between a liberal and a conservative is the liberal has not been the victim of violent crime, yet"

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

canebrake Likes This