Here Come the First of the Executive Actions for Ammo & Mil Surplus Parts - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Here Come the First of the Executive Actions for Ammo & Mil Surplus Parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 12:04 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
No tex, the proof needs to come from the other direction.

So far, I have heard no news of Watertown residents who had anything but praise for the police and the alaphabet agencies. For one, I am damn proud about how quick they bagged the terrorists. The citizens of Watertown cooperated with the law enforcement like good citizens do. But, if you need for the cops to be Jack-Booted Thugs, I guess that is your right.

As far as the OP, if you read the actual bill that the big deal is over "firearms exports" If you aren't exporting firearms it doesn't affect you. But if you need it to be a "Gun Grab" that is ok, it just doesn't make it true.

This crap is just more scare tactics to keep you hoarding ammo and sending money to the NRA.

If it looks like horse shirt, and it smells like horse shirt, it is probably horse shirt.
Loc accused someone of spreading BS, so he's the one who needs to prove it, not the accused.

The police didn't find the guy, a citizen happened upon him, and I'm guessing the people in those pics and video aren't praising the cops for doing a good job.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #32
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1924 Times on 1113 Posts
Likes Given: 3927

Okay, thread has diverted to the Boston bomber and needs to get back to E.A. for ammo, weapons and mil surplus parts coming into the United States.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:40 AM   #33

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

So basically if/when this E.O. goes into effect my C&R will all but be worthless since there will be no more importation of milsup guns for me to buy.
Ditto for those of us who already have milsup guns and need mags for them.
This is a total load of horse crap and Obama needs to be impeached NOW before he does anymore damage to OUR Country.

This is the War Room!"

Old 04-25-2013, 03:09 AM   #34
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1924 Times on 1113 Posts
Likes Given: 3927

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
So basically if/when this E.O. goes into effect my C&R will all but be worthless since there will be no more importation of milsup guns for me to buy.
Ditto for those of us who already have milsup guns and need mags for them.
This is a total load of horse crap and Obama needs to be impeached NOW before he does anymore damage to OUR Country.
Not worthless, parts, other milsup weapons, components (parts) and add-ons!

Remember on or before September 2010 he said, if he cannot legislative, then by decree!

Old 04-25-2013, 03:13 AM   #35

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

What I'm saying is that they'll stop importing the milsup guns that I use my C&R to buy and even if they don't then mags, accessories, ammo, ect. won't be imported so any guns that I did buy wouldn't have any overseas support so why buy them in the first place.
It makes me having a Type 03 C&R a waste of my time and money.

This is the War Room!"

Old 04-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #36
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1361 Times on 691 Posts
Likes Given: 1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
That's how you emasculate any man...
never emasculated a man...only bull calves in a chute with a straight razor, testical crimps and a can of pine tar...but, yeah, I was at the tailend

Old 04-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
The video and query of you tube video's on my last post to this thread.

People were filming. They want the people to be submissive to the police state.

Someone explain to me why now and not during the D.C. Shooter situation?
If you're talking about the Beltway Sniper, I know someone that was active LE on that investigation. From the stories she told me at the time it appears to be a totally different set of circumstances. Boston was more of a spree killing situation, while DC was labeled as a serial killer. Boston was happening right now with deaths one right after another. DC was a killing or two with pauses of days between them. The Boston punks used IEDs, the beltway guys were well concealed snipers. They had photos of the Boston cowards. Nothing but an ID of the car in DC. Totally different circumstances. Totally different methods of investigation. Totally different arrest situations. The Beltway Snipers were arrested when they were found sleeping in their car.

A more similar case would be Danny Rollings, both a serial killer and a spree killer. In spite of a massive manhunt he was arrested on another charge, burglary. While in jail further investigation matched toolmarks from a prybar in his possession to marks at the murder scene.

Every arrest is different. In Boston the police knew they had him inside a perimeter. They knew he was willing to kill. This dictated their response. Was it an ideal response? Probably not, but I'm going to hold judgement until the courts sort it out. Just because you see it on the internet doesn't mean it's true. There are plenty of ways to doctor pics and video to support any agenda.

In closing, I have a few questions for everyone whining about the citizens forced out of their homes at gunpoint with their hands up. Were the students and faculty at Columbine forced out at gunpoint with their hands up? Where the students and faculty at Virginia Tech forced out at gunpoint with their hands up? Are hostages at bank robberies forced out at gunpoint with their hands up? Gosh. I wonder why they do that.

Old 04-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #38
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2015 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 604

Be sure to thank everyone that voted for Obama. I was warning people about him before the 1st election.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am who I am and your approval is not needed.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2138 Times on 1157 Posts
Likes Given: 3244

Its a damn shame that many American citizens have no idea how the US government works. 27 CFR, Part 447 is a US federal law passed by the US congress. The present administration made some minor administrative changes to that law. This stuff happens all the time.

1. What in hell does an executive order that pertains to export controls have to do with the importation of guns and ammunition?

2. Why does a rant by a blogger at survivalblog mean one damn thing?

3. " Executive actions" do not equal "executive orders". An "executive action" can be whining or ranting for gun control, the appointment of a BATFE director, or whatever.

While guys on this and other websites are wrapped around the axle by trash that is not true the anti-gunners are planning some anti-gun legislation in many states. For years there was web generated crap about the UN taking your guns, about executive orders outlawing guns, about the UN bluehats coming to take your guns. Too damn bad that trash was a distraction from the stuff that was taking place in NY, CT, CO and other states. The gunowners of those states woke the hell up one day and found out it was too late: This was especially true in CO.

Trash from Examiner, wnd, and prison planet is rant stuff. None of the ranters at those sites have plans for preventing more gun control. They have no clue when it comes to rolling back gun control at the state level. All they do is stir up hate and discontent.