Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Here Come the First of the Executive Actions for Ammo & Mil Surplus Parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #21
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 249 Times on 164 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog
I hate to be the one to stand at loc's back but the video is crap. Im not saying its not real but the only thing even suggesting it even takes place in Boston is the header. Its blurry as hell and theres not even a date stamp on the video. The fact that it was posted on a channel with ww3 predictions other conspiracy vids dont sit right either. One video claims the Boston bombings were staged by mainstream media....http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWoodworksfilms?feature=mhee

Ill give any point of view a chance but I gots to have my credibility.

That said, of course search wasnt voluntary if swat wanted in THAT house. If the implication is that every house in boston was searched in the same manner...well that idea is bullsh!t. simply on the grounds that....math. It would take too long to search every home in that manner without some sort of lead to be worth it. The whole city was on lock down. As to why the searches happened in boston and not DC? Different cities. Different mayors. Different governors. Different intel. Hell, they probably did issue at least a couple searches at some point. DC police didnt just stumble across those fckers at the laundry mat.
Why did the great gun grab happen during katrina in NO and not in other cities before or after it? All in the details...or lack of them.
The cop in the lead had his gun slung for gosh sake.

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6544 Times on 3634 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
How is it bs? someone just making fake vids like that wtf man ?prove it is bs , ya cant, cause it is not bs it is fact.damn man.Not here to fight but that is ridiculous to claim someone made bs vids that are all over news.Obama wants us to see that.Just like all the air traffic coming in and out of the air base across river from us in middle of the night, guess those are bs as well.Think what ya want man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I think you misunderstood...
He's telling someone else to prove that it's BS.
^^^ What he said.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:26 PM   #23

Liked 138 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 170

So what does this executive order do exactly?

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #24
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6544 Times on 3634 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
So what does this executive order do exactly?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

Old 04-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 132 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 132

Solution: "Got a warrant? No? Have a nice day." Puts the onus on the door knocker. Now, if you're being held hostage and you can't come to the door, what is the PO's option? I wonder.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #26

Liked 103 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Prove it. .....
Haha, got an image of that giant D-con mouse in my head.

S&W 915 9mm
Mossberg 500 Mariner 12ga
1945 Win 94
Ruger MKIII 22/45 4"
Savage MK II
Ruger SP101 .357
Kung-Fu Moves

Old 04-24-2013, 10:56 PM   #27

Liked 983 Times on 633 Posts
Likes Given: 244

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Prove it. .....
No tex, the proof needs to come from the other direction.

So far, I have heard no news of Watertown residents who had anything but praise for the police and the alaphabet agencies. For one, I am damn proud about how quick they bagged the terrorists. The citizens of Watertown cooperated with the law enforcement like good citizens do. But, if you need for the cops to be Jack-Booted Thugs, I guess that is your right.

As far as the OP, if you read the actual bill that the big deal is over "firearms exports" If you aren't exporting firearms it doesn't affect you. But if you need it to be a "Gun Grab" that is ok, it just doesn't make it true.

This crap is just more scare tactics to keep you hoarding ammo and sending money to the NRA.

If it looks like horse shirt, and it smells like horse shirt, it is probably horse shirt.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

People Like This 
Old 04-24-2013, 10:58 PM   #28

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
I hate to be the one to stand at loc's back but the video is crap. Im not saying its not real but the only thing even suggesting it even takes place in Boston is the header. Its blurry as hell and theres not even a date stamp on the video. The fact that it was posted on a channel with ww3 predictions other conspiracy vids dont sit right either. One video claims the Boston bombings were staged by mainstream media....http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWoodworksfilms?feature=mhee

Ill give any point of view a chance but I gots to have my credibility.

That said, of course search wasnt voluntary if swat wanted in THAT house. If the implication is that every house in boston was searched in the same manner...well that idea is bullsh!t. simply on the grounds that....math. It would take too long to search every home in that manner without some sort of lead to be worth it. The whole city was on lock down. As to why the searches happened in boston and not DC? Different cities. Different mayors. Different governors. Different intel. Hell, they probably did issue at least a couple searches at some point. DC police didnt just stumble across those fckers at the laundry mat.
Why did the great gun grab happen during katrina in NO and not in other cities before or after it? All in the details...or lack of them.
So then it's just a little bad because they didn't do every house...

If it happens once then it's too much. Not Boston? How many places have there been such a fed, state, and local police turn out lately? THe parked cars make fo ra prettty night window if time being they don't make the same designs long. It sure wasn't Katrina so the window is getting smaller.

Like I said I don't care if it happened once or door to door. You go into a home and force people out hands up where they are run down the street to a place to be patted down is just too much. What was the criteria to a home entry? Too many cars? A subversive bumper sticker? Gut feeling?

It happened, it's not BS, and it was wrong.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-24-2013, 11:22 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1676 Times on 920 Posts
Likes Given: 2454

Quote:
As far as the OP, if you read the actual bill that the big deal is over "firearms exports" If you aren't exporting firearms it doesn't affect you. But if you need it to be a "Gun Grab" that is ok, it just doesn't make it true.
Bingo!!

Yes, people do make this trash up.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:57 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
So then it's just a little bad because they didn't do every house...

If it happens once then it's too much. Not Boston? How many places have there been such a fed, state, and local police turn out lately? THe parked cars make fo ra prettty night window if time being they don't make the same designs long. It sure wasn't Katrina so the window is getting smaller.

Like I said I don't care if it happened once or door to door. You go into a home and force people out hands up where they are run down the street to a place to be patted down is just too much. What was the criteria to a home entry? Too many cars? A subversive bumper sticker? Gut feeling?

It happened, it's not BS, and it was wrong.
Hey I don't know, Im just sayin. Do we have posts, tweets or what not from those people that got "jack booted"? Im sure theyre out there somewhere. I havent seen em though. What I have seen is a interweb full of conclusions drawn from a video I (as in me personally) cannot even say happened in boston, much less without a warrant. I know it was posted by a conspiracy wank that thinks the whole thing was a lame-stream media hoax. That is a fact. Doesnt discredit the video by itself but hey if the shoe fits.... So yeah. Im just sayin.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson