Here Come the First of the Executive Actions for Ammo & Mil Surplus Parts
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Here Come the First of the Executive Actions for Ammo & Mil Surplus Parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 02:28 AM   #1
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1824 Times on 1049 Posts
Likes Given: 3744

Default Here Come the First of the Executive Actions for Ammo & Mil Surplus Parts

Here it comes folks, the importation of weapons, ammo and other parts. From the pdf, looks like more towards munitions and military surplus parts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/after-senate-setback-obama-quietly-moving-forward-with-gun-regulation

Federal register (Importation of Defense Articles and Defense Services—U.S. Munitions Import List:

AGENCY: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF),
Department of Justice.

ACTION: Final rule.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-04-22/pdf/2013-09392.pdf

List of Subjects in 27 CFR Part 447
Administrative practice and procedure, Arms control, Arms and munitions, Authority delegation, Chemicals, Customs duties and inspection, Imports, Penalties, Reporting and recordkeeping requirements, Scientific equipment,
Seizures and forfeitures.

Executive Order 13637—Administration of Reformed Export Controls, March 8, 2013.

(http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/DCPD-201300143/pdf/DCPD-201300143.pdf

Here Come the First of the Executive Actions

http://www.survivalblog.com/2013/04/here-come-the-first-of-the-executive-actions.html

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 04-24-2013 at 02:31 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-24-2013, 02:46 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Not that anyone here is surprised... but this is just another example that the intentions of the president and the anti crowd have nothing to do with saving lives or protecting children.

Sooner than later, we will start seeing letters written in crayon by third graders, begging the president to save our society from corrosive ammo and Milsurp magazines.

Old 04-24-2013, 03:16 AM   #3

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Angry

i also just watched the vids in watertown mass when they marched people out of their homes at gunpoint and searched everyone including children and old lasdie,s.But when it was going on news of course said it was voluntary ,having a police swat team saying come out with ya hands up or we will fire on you is NOT VOLUNTARY COOPERATION,it is jackbooted thugs pushing law abiding citizens around like sheep, this is getting way out of hand , now background checks for powder? , so everyone that uses a primitive weapon to hunt with must now pass a background check to get pyrodex pellets? if we reload for shooting comps and hunting we are domestic bomb building terrorists?Gonna attack washington with muzzleloaders now ? wtf is next? ban all bayonets as well?Obama says we dont use them in battle anymore , um my m4 had a bayo when i served in the army ,and i did use it .what planet is this guy on?

Last edited by winds-of-change; 04-25-2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: deleted out the Lord's name......
PanBaccha Likes This 
Old 04-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 330 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
i also just watched the vids in watertown mass when they marched people out of their homes at gunpoint and searched everyone including children and old lasdie,s.But when it was going on news of course said it was voluntary ,having a police swat team saying come out with ya hands up or we will fire on you is NOT VOLUNTARY COOPERATION,it is jackbooted thugs pushing law abiding citizens around like sheep, this is getting way out of hand , now background checks for powder? , so everyone that uses a primitive weapon to hunt with must now pass a background check to get pyrodex pellets? if we reload for shooting comps and hunting we are domestic bomb building terrorists?Gonna attack washington with muzzleloaders now ? wtf is next? ban all bayonets as well?Obama says we dont use them in battle anymore , um my m4 had a bayo when i served in the army ,and i did use it .what planet is this guy on?
Do you have a link to the video? Id like to see it

Last edited by winds-of-change; 04-25-2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: deleted out Lord's name

Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #5
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1824 Times on 1049 Posts
Likes Given: 3744

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimogden1984 View Post
Do you have a link to the video? Id like to see it
Just pics of the SWAT in and around houses!

http://www.infowars.com/this-is-what-martial-law-looks-like/

Query you tube on Boston SWAT:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Boston+SWAT&oq=Boston+SWAT&gs _l=youtube.3..0i3j0.10978.12364.0.14165.5.5.0.0.0. 0.92.417.5.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.XP7imUytGN0

You tube video:

Old 04-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #6
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1357 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

This is what I'm talking about...All you guys that are freaking out about SWAT teams busting doors down in Boston need to start freaking out about the real threat to our freedom, the President and his legal advisors who are trying to emasculate 2A through the backdoor.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
People Like This 
Old 04-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #7

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Obama says we dont use them in battle anymore , um my m4 had a bayo when i served in the army ,and i did use it .what planet is this guy on?
Yeah, to open mre's

Old 04-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #8

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
This is what I'm talking about...All you guys that are freaking out about SWAT teams busting doors down in Boston need to start freaking out about the real threat to our freedom, the President and his legal advisors who are trying to emasculate 2A through the backdoor.
That's how you emasculate any man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B3OJ3 View Post

Yeah, to open mre's
That's what I used mine for. No stud on a SAW...

Old 04-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5537 Times on 3134 Posts
Likes Given: 4818

Quote:
i also just watched the vids in watertown mass when they marched people out of their homes at gunpoint and searched everyone including children and old lasdie,s.But when it was going on news of course said it was voluntary ,having a police swat team saying come out with ya hands up or we will fire on you is NOT VOLUNTARY COOPERATION,it is jackbooted thugs pushing law abiding citizens around like sheep, this is getting way out of hand

Total absolute, utter BULLSH!T!

Winston Churchill

Last edited by winds-of-change; 04-25-2013 at 02:24 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Total absolute, utter BULLSH!T!
Prove it. .....