Help preserve Maines open carry law

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Help preserve Maines open carry law

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help preserve Maines open carry law

There is a group in Maine trying to get the "Open carry"
law repealed. I have a freind running for governor, grew up in Maine and is going to make sure our gun laws are protected and the open carry law preserved. The other group is supporting the anti open carry candidate.

They are running an online poll and running up numbers through a regional newspaper.

I am asking for help from the forum by clicking on this link below and voting for my freind Shawn Moody to send a message to these folks. Thanks for your support!

Twtpoll :: Who are you voting for in the 2010 Maine gubernatorial election? (via @thisdog)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #2

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Hi Devonshire,

I'm happy to help, but would like some more info on Shawn.

Can you give us a link to his campaign website, and maybe some articles or debates?

Thanks.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 AM   #3

Talking

Usually the republicans are pro- firearms and gun rights. Is the republican candidate the one who's trying to repeal open carry or is it {Libby} Mitchell
Pun Intended ! LOL !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .