Hell NO!!! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hell NO!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 07:30 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

If the guy in offfice wouldn't reinstate the existing ban what reason would they have for believing they could ban additonal action types?

Vote Scott Walker for Governor June 5th 2012

Old 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM   #32
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6172 Times on 3058 Posts
Likes Given: 6554

Cotton, Brass hitting you on the range makes you angry? You better get a little thicker skin! You probably would have hated riding in a HMMVEE when the 50cal HMG is rocking above your head, we would get a shower of heavy hot brass that would leave welts on us, our helmets sounded like snare drums! I suggest you try to reserve the far left lane or wear long sleeves and button your collar as a reasonable response to a RBA (Rouge Brass Assault)! Banning Semi's is not gonna fix this situation, I fire Rifles and Pistols lefty and still get an occasional Nipple tattoo from my right side eject non semi-weapons, get over it or take up knitting (U gotta be careful with those big needles though cause they can take out an eye in a blink!)!

Back to the thread, States are beginning to limit Sheriff departments rights to arrest, its happened in Delaware and Kommiefornica already. Those that dont do exactly what "the law" will require will be stripped of their powers to do anything. Im certain that the Federal Police Force will be Large and in charge in our near futures. If a little thing like the Constitution wont stop BHO's visions, a SS Style Police force will be needed to keep states/ citizens in lockstep (or Goosestep) with Washington.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #33

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
There are now law enforcement officers in 6 states saying Hell No Obama. These LEO units have decided to stand with their citizens. Damn that makes me proud to be an American.
Yes sir it does.