Hell NO!!! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hell NO!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell
Sputnik I will pm u my phone number...
Let me know how that goes. I live in Louisville. Democrat city of KY. I will not vote for anyone that is not pro-gun.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #22

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
I live in KY. Thinking about relocating to Perry County. Lol. You know Jefferson County won't do that. I've told a few of my LEO friends, don't knock on my door if you are confiscating guns. They know better.
You have a strong supporter in th state senate though in Ernie Harris. Good guy and will meet with you if you want. I've met with him many times.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #23

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I really don't think we can divide Police Officers by home town or hobbies. They are trained thinking educated people. When asked to turn on the citizens that they are sworn to protect they will for the most part remain faithful.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I really don't think we can divide Police Officers by home town or hobbies. They are trained thinking educated people. When asked to turn on the citizens that they are sworn to protect they will for the most part remain faithful.
If for no other reason than their own self-preservation, i do hope that you are correct. Obama and the ATeffers won't be wanting to do all their grabbing for themselves, sorry bastards.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 01-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #25

Liked 325 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 517

Pro-gun people are in the majority here in Kentucky (unfortunately my congressman John Yarmuth is not one of them).

Old 01-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
Pro-gun people are in the majority here in Kentucky (unfortunately my congressman John Yarmuth is not one of them).
I am going to try to get some of the stare legislators together soon from our area (around Louisville Henry Trimble shelby and Oldham counties). I want to try to get in their ear about legislation to stop the feds at the state line. We haves decent people in our states offices, we just need to group them together in one room and tell them what we want. What would be fantastic is if senator rand Paul would join us in this meeting with them. I think ky can make a stand if we can get the right legislators behind an aggressive bill that would give the state's some of their rights back. Would you be interested in attending this meeting if I can get it set up? If so, bring all the "gun nuts" you know and it'll be a party!
Old 01-17-2013, 01:02 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
And something to know about yarmuth, he is a career politician. He is a lying sack o poo, but as a career politician, he lives the power and the money that comes with it. If we could get him in a meeting with our state reps and senator Paul, we could tear his theory to shreds and maybe let him see that gun owners will kick him out of office with votes. He won't like the sound of that...trust me.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:09 AM   #28

Liked 709 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
I am going to try to get some of the stare legislators together soon from our area (around Louisville Henry Trimble shelby and Oldham counties). I want to try to get in their ear about legislation to stop the feds at the state line. We haves decent people in our states offices, we just need to group them together in one room and tell them what we want. What would be fantastic is if senator rand Paul would join us in this meeting with them. I think ky can make a stand if we can get the right legislators behind an aggressive bill that would give the state's some of their rights back. Would you be interested in attending this meeting if I can get it set up? If so, bring all the "gun nuts" you know and it'll be a party!
I'm in......

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 01-17-2013, 01:25 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell

I would be interested in this very much!

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #30

Default antiques?

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Actually, in my circle of folks all of the semi-auto guys reload. And we all police our brass.

But if you stand by and cheer when they try to take my AR and AK, then I'll stand by and cheer when they take your antiques. And believe me, if they get semi-autos, they'll be after the antiques within a year.

My Ruger Number Ones are hardly what you'd call antiques!

BTW, I don't recall them going after other action forms after the last ban.
cottontop