Hell NO!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hell NO!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default Hell NO!!!

There are now law enforcement officers in 6 states saying Hell No Obama. These LEO units have decided to stand with their citizens. Damn that makes me proud to be an American.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #2

Liked 712 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 1949

One here in KY, unfortunately not nearby.

I can't see my local sheriff doing the same.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 01-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #3

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Not sure where my local Sheriff stands on the matter but I'd be willing to bet that it won't be with Obama. Here in the South we take owning firearms seriously.

This is the War Room!"
People Like This 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2144 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Might not be a bad idea if everyone called up their sheriff and asked them where they stand on the issue. Remind them you're a voter while your at it. If they get enough calls they might seriously consider the issue.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #5

Liked 210 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988 View Post
One here in KY, unfortunately not nearby.

I can't see my local sheriff doing the same.
Don't count anyone out in Kentucky. I plan on meeting with representative rick rand this afternoon and may swing by and see the sherriff while I'm at it. The last thing a Chertoff wants to do is lose his cushy job and fat paycheck bc he stood with a democratic president on gun control that kentuckian. Don't want anyway. All you have to do is ask and remind him that you're a voter.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #6

Liked 210 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell View Post
Don't count anyone out in Kentucky. I plan on meeting with representative rick rand this afternoon and may swing by and see the sherriff while I'm at it. The last thing a Chertoff wants to do is lose his cushy job and fat paycheck bc he stood with a democratic president on gun control that kentuckian. Don't want anyway. All you have to do is ask and remind him that you're a voter.
Sputnik, you're welcome to join me in talking with representative rand when the meeting is set. I am just waiting on a phone call back. He's a democrat, but is very pro gun and pro 2A. He has always met with me any time I have asked for a meeting and usually gets back with me very quick. He is a good guy and is always open and willing to meet and here his constituents. He has been very good to me and good to the state of Kentucky.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #7

Liked 159 Times on 96 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
There are now law enforcement officers in 6 states saying Hell No Obama. These LEO units have decided to stand with their citizens. Damn that makes me proud to be an American.
Agreed, makes me proud and glad to support them as well!!! Can't imagine any LEO ever expected there would be a time in their careers that they would be tasked to enforce laws that go against the very the Constitution they swore to uphold...

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved

nitestalker Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #8

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I expect this push back to spread. It seems the Left after wining the White House is taking revenge on anyone who did not support them. Obama can only order people who works for him to enforce his laws. He can not order Local law enforcement to do carry out his rules. These radicals are creating a real big push back.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #9

Liked 206 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 434

I sent a letter to my sheriff 2 years ago asking his opinion on 2A and if he is willing to defend it, he didn't reply, he is a grade A a$$hat anyways, supposedly he is stepping down, I hope his replacement is much better.

Vote Scott Walker for Governor June 5th 2012

nitestalker Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #10

I'm looking on the bright side of all of this. If Ar's and other military semi autos are banned, then, while at the range, at least I won't have to worry about brass hitting me in the face from the ignorant slob in the shooting booth to my left who has no concern for others. That's one of the reasons I only shoot bolt actions and single shots. Also, I don't have to walk all over the range looking for my ejected brass. But then, most (not all) semi auto guys don't reload.
cottontop