Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Have you noticed that no gun-grabber can answer this? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/have-you-noticed-no-gun-grabber-can-answer-87032/)

molonlabexx 03-21-2013 12:33 AM

Have you noticed that no gun-grabber can answer this?

<rant>

Hey guys. I have been watching some interviews and things and have noticed a trend. Almost every single gun grabber that is interviewed is asked the question "well what would you do if someone broke into your house". Those idiots sit there and freeze, cause they don't know. Their small communist train just stopped, they start to sweat. The questions is repeated. The best answer they can give "well I would call 911". Well let me tell you something, a plastic made in China phone ain't gonna stop a 300 pound aggressor from breaking every worthless bone in your body.

Think about that for a while

</rant>

orangello 03-21-2013 12:44 AM

I asked my anti-gun sister that; she said she would run away and let them have her TV. She didn't have a good answer when I asked "what if they aren't there for your TV".

I found it kinda sad; I know she is smarter than me by a good margin.

molonlabexx 03-21-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 1184132)
I asked my anti-gun sister that; she said she would run away and let them have her TV. She didn't have a good answer when I asked "what if they aren't there for your TV".

Yeah I have ran across those the past few years.

orangello 03-21-2013 12:49 AM

I almost have her convinced to have a double-barreled 12 guage with rubber slugs at her house, almost. I've tried to emphasize the danger to her doggies from dog burglars.

1911love 03-21-2013 12:52 AM

Orange, maybe she needs a good trainer. I think the White House has the top trainer in the country, Uncle Joe!

molonlabexx 03-21-2013 12:55 AM

Yeah Biden's shotgun is a great thing to have. More accurate than an ar-15 fo' sure!
Wow I even feel stupid when I am even imitating him.

danf_fl 03-21-2013 12:57 AM

I use the analogy of "Do you have a First-Aid kit?", or "Do you have a fire extinguisher?"

Whey they say "yes", ask them "Why?"

Then come back with "And you expect the law to be any quicker?"

molonlabexx 03-21-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 1184159)
I use the analogy of "Do you have a First-Aid kit?", or "Do you have a fire extinguisher?"

Whey they say "yes", ask them "Why?"

Then come back with "And you expect the law to be any quicker?"

I like it! I will have to use it for future use.

dango 03-21-2013 01:00 AM

(Lost in Translation)..! Somewhere , in the thoughtless , non-rational , ridiculous , perspectives of these "Gun Grabbers" , they have this insane vision that , the 300 pound aggressor , would be the one with the "GUN" they so fear..! :confused:
It's like teaching toddlers what to do and how to act after "Potty Trained"..!
They don't see the (as hard as this is to believe) , "GUN" in there own hand in a defensive posture..! ME..? A GUN..? (BRAIN FART)..?

YES , to save your own and the a$$es you love , "GUN" , in your own hand.! This is right in the category of "RESPONSIBILITY" , "OBLIGATION" , "ETC. as working to feed and care for them..! Who would a thunk..? :confused:

What will it take..? I , have no IDEA..! :confused: :(

Cinderocka1989 03-21-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 1184132)

My older sister is very intelligent, she just isn't very smart.... Luckily she doesn't believe in prohibition of anything. Ay least she's that smart.