Have you ever seen such USA hate before? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Have you ever seen such USA hate before?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

My question is, and BKT will more than likely be able to answer this one.

Can an executive order be repealed by congress or only the SCOTUS?
I cannot believe the an EO is the final word.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-09-2010, 02:40 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I personally have never seen or even dreamt of this kind of hatred for America. Why would anyone in their right mind, especially those within its borders hate this great nation. POTUS and liberals around the nation want nothing more then to kill what has made this nation great and continue their own power grab. I honestly don't understand why but that is what I see happening.
Also, the upcoming tax increase which will take effect in 2011 needs to be stopped at all costs. It will absolutey kill this nation's economy as well as kill most people's desire to start a small business. We all know desire and small businesses are what have built this nation and what make it great. BO keeps a kick to the crotch ASAP so we can begin the correct change.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 07-09-2010, 03:18 AM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

46 Yrs old here as well. Never seen such a total disregard for what was most important to the founding fathers of our country. This should wake the "sheeple".
I think even the foolish are becoming self educated in what is happening here.
Time for a cleaning of the house in Nov. As well as an impeachment and charges of tyranny for many members of congress.
CaptMax

Old 07-09-2010, 04:19 AM   #14

What the Liberal Media Are Missing - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Gets even worse...
UNIDENTIFED FEMALE ANCHOR, RT: Fox News attacking the Black Panthers? All day, Fox News had updates on a case of alleged voter intimidation that took place during the 2008 presidential election. It involved members of the New Black Panther Party who allegedly intimidated voters who looked like they wouldn’t vote for now-President Obama. So why is Fox obsessed with a two-year old story?

Joining me to help discuss this is Dr. Malik Shabazz, chairman of the New Black Panther Party. Thanks so much for joining me. So I don't know if you got a chance to see some of Fox's' coverage. Did you have any initial reactions? I know — probably beating a dead horse here. You guys have been talking about this Philadelphia voter intimidation story for, it seems like years now — it has been years.

Were you surprised that it popped up — back again and it was kind of an update every single hour?

MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ, NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY: No, I'm not surprised because I know that midterm elections are coming up. And I have been predicting that the attacks would increase as we go into the elections. Because this whole so-called voter intimidation controversy is just a tool by the Republicans. These new so-called civil rights Republicans that are suddenly fighting for civil rights — laugh out loud — are now all on the backs of the New Black Panther Party as we go into the election season.

So I expect to see ads featuring the New Black Panther Party and further allegations against us because they are at war with Obama and the Justice Department and trying to bring us down.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Well, Dr. Shabazz got us there, didn't he? We've just been praying for an opportunity to senselessly attack the always-relevant New Black Panthers. Finally! We were able to dredge up this two-year-old story on the silly basis that the DOJ dropped a slam-dunk case against them. Not two years ago, but Tuesday this story was given legs when former DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams testified and said the department dropped the case partly because it refuses to go after black defendants in civil rights cases.

Why would anyone make a big deal out of party member, Samir Shabazz, one of the defendants, saying that to gain freedom, Blacks should "kill crackers and their babies”? I can’t imagine the mainstream media taking video of something and then saying it inciting violence. They never cover hate speech or hate groups

Last edited by CCW357; 07-09-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:33 AM   #15

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

No, and cinch up your seatbelt, we're in for a bumpy ride!

And can you believe this New and Improved Black Panther org?

New and Improved with twice the hate!

They want to kill white crackers, no shit, I saw it on TV and the nappy headed, rasta rowed spokesman wants to kill day baby's??

What's that all about?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-09-2010, 04:37 AM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5994 Times on 3136 Posts
Likes Given: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
the rubber stamp Congress will be tossed out of balance in November.
meh, just gonna substitute one set of em for another. the only fundamental diff tween the democans and republocrats is whose pockets the people's money is being siphoned into. the only thing that upsets the out of power side is they cant pick who gets the money defrauded out of the people. the republican party could give a rat's ass about anyone once they win their power back.

what needs to happen is a clean sweep of every D&R in power and end career politics for good.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:39 AM   #17
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5994 Times on 3136 Posts
Likes Given: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post

They want to kill white crackers, no shit, I saw it on TV and the nappy headed, rasta rowed spokesman wants to kill day baby's??

What's that all about?
racism. no diff than senator byrd and al gore senior.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:43 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post

What's that all about?
Exactly, cane... I watched this today... where was the ACLU and the rest of them? This guy is on video and he wont get prosecuted for a damn thing.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:06 AM   #19

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCW357 View Post
Exactly, cane... I watched this today... where was the ACLU and the rest of them? This guy is on video and he wont get prosecuted for a damn thing.
I am openly inviting this oily/nappy headed Philly Rastafarian-man to come on down to South Florida and try to put a cap in a day-baby. (Da's Baby?)

I think his whole attitude may mellow when he immerses into my "Cracker-Land" MF!

Between his luck and my stacked odds, I'll take my stacked odds...double stacked actually.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-09-2010, 05:13 AM   #20

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Don't you guys get it? It is only racism if the black brown yellow or whatever "minority" doesn't get special favor/treatment. I have heard the term "reverse racism" used, I laughed right smack in thier face! Reverse my a$$! It is all just a heap of steamy political correct sh!t!
These effers should be locked up,period.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson