Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Has the NRA rolled over (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/has-nra-rolled-over-81542/)

TaurusUserPT92 01-16-2013 09:23 PM

Has the NRA rolled over

Recent e-mail from NRA concerning Obama's speech.

The NRA will continue to focus on keeping our children safe and securing our schools, fixing our broken mental health system, and prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law. We look forward to working with Congress on a bi-partisan basis to find real solutions to protecting America’s most valuable asset – our children.

Attacking firearms and ignoring children is not a solution to the crisis we face as a nation. Only honest, law-abiding gun owners will be affected and our children will remain vulnerable to the inevitability of more tragedy.

-NRA-
Established in 1871, the National Rifle Association is America's oldest civil rights and sportsmen's group. Four million members strong, NRA continues to uphold the Second Amendment and advocates enforcement of existing laws against violent offenders to reduce crime. The Association remains the nation's leader in firearm education and training for law-abiding gun owners, law enforcement and the armed services. Be sure to follow the NRA on Facebook at

Sniper03 01-16-2013 09:37 PM

You are correct! I had to crack up today when the NRA put out the add about Obama's kids having armed guards at their school protecting them with and the Secret Service agents. And our kids have none at this time and they do not think it is important. He is leaving it up to the school districts?????
The White House's response was that they could not believe that the NRA would use children for political reasons!!!!
When if I am not mistaken he had children setting with him on the stage today as a political reasons for his TV address today!

WHITE HOUSE = JOKE!

CaseyChadwell 01-16-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1096712)

You are correct! I had to crack up today when the NRA put out the add about Obama's kids having armed guards at their school protecting them with and the Secret Service agents. And our kids have none at this time and they do not think it is important. He is leaving it up to the school districts?????
The White House's response was that they could not believe that the NRA would use children for political reasons!!!!
When if I am not mistaken he had children setting with him on the stage today as a political reasons for his TV address today!

WHITE HOUSE = JOKE!

I too seen that and thought the same thing you did. It is absolute bull that the coward of a man fancys himself a leader. He js a coward, a hypocrite and a total waste of taxpayer dollars. He has racked up more debt and lied more to the American people than most all the presidents combined. After all of his lying and illegal activities, how is the douche nozzle still in office? Why hasn't congress brought up papers for impeachment? He Is a horrible example to our children and a horrible excuse for a man. I bet if Michelle git her some country boy she would leave his big eared con artist ass real fast.

Renegade44 01-16-2013 10:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Someone else used children for political gain.

tomgodd 01-16-2013 11:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Attachment 80039

Warrior1256 01-16-2013 11:15 PM

Not only does Obama's daughters have Secret Service protection but I understand that the private school that they attend has its own armed security.

Kai 01-17-2013 02:41 AM

I believe the NRA has caved.
I'll not give them another dime unless I see some changes.

TNFrank 01-17-2013 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai (Post 1097172)

Perfect time to join Gun Owners of America. Larry Pratt will never cave, he's very outspoken in his support of the 2nd Amendment.

ScottA 01-17-2013 03:17 AM

Caved? Don't see it at all. They have fought a very good fight over the past month, and it's looking like it's paid off.

dog2000tj 01-17-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai (Post 1097172)

you are on your own then ..... good luck :cool: