Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Hard To Believe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #21
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19473 Times on 11062 Posts
Likes Given: 49068

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
It really has nothing to do with the administration. Obama can't do anything without congress. The media might try to shame us into giving up our rights but it's not happening. If something real was being done to secure the country I might be flexible. Nothing real is being done - Responsible gun owners cannot be punished for the actions of one person.
you honestly believe that he might not take matters into his own hands and try through either martial law or through an Executive Order to get around Congress and the Constitution? hmmm.....

and responsible gun owners can't be punished for the actions of a few demented individuals? lets back up into history here just a moment. the gun control law of 1934? hmmm..... gun control law of 1968? hmmmm...... AWB of 1994? hmmmm........... and these are just some of the major ones that cover the entire country,. what about California?..... Chicago?...... New York?..... and of course Connecticut?.....

Old 12-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #22

Liked 3679 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Mark Twain said 'Patriotism is supporting your country at all times, and your government if they deserve it.'

Our government throughout our nations history has done some really evil stuff...
To think otherwise is foolish.

I don't think the government went out and mind controlled people to go on these shooting sprees, but this government has done things way more evil than the recent shootings...

However, something needs to be said and asked as of why there are those in government that want us disarmed and still think we shouldn't have safety provided, via security guards, especially in schools. Why is that?

Fast and Furious.
Native Americans
Detention and relocation of Japanese citizens
Slavery
Tuskegee experiments
Mk ultra
Ruby Ridge
Waco
Patriot Act
NDAA

that list can go on for days.

No, I don't trust anyone who thinks they should by default, have more firepower than me or my family.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 12-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
Mark Twain said 'Patriotism is supporting your country at all times, and your government if they deserve it.'

Our government throughout our nations history has done some really evil stuff...
To think otherwise is foolish.

I don't think the government went out and mind controlled people to go on these shooting sprees, but this government has done things way more evil than the recent shootings...

However, something needs to be said and asked as of why there are those in government that want us disarmed and still think we shouldn't have safety provided, via security guards, especially in schools. Why is that?

Fast and Furious.
Native Americans
Detention and relocation of Japanese citizens
Slavery
Tuskegee experiments
Mk ultra
Ruby Ridge
Waco
Patriot Act
NDAA

that list can go on for days.

No, I don't trust anyone who thinks they should by default, have more firepower than me or my family.
well said Mosin, well said. and for some to think they won't try and restrict our freedoms unless we resist every step and fight them, toth and nail, is just foolish.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #24

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

I don't trust the Government or the media....but I agree with OP. Wide gap between a healthy dose of wary or suspicion with the Government to condemnation and paranoia with a heinus act like this. As you keep tabs on them you may as well check your own sanity while your at it.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I have no doubt that governments do wrong things. I don't see what motive and what they would get being involved in such events.

What greater good would come out of the events in Connecticut.
The shredding and overthrow of the Constitution, let alone the 2nd amendment. Follow the flight of the arrow. That is their target. Paid and bought for by the globalist government behind this farcical veneer of one.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #26

Liked 346 Times on 245 Posts
Likes Given: 103

Quote:
The shredding and overthrow of the Constitution, let alone the 2nd amendment. Follow the flight of the arrow. That is their target. Paid and bought for by the globalist government behind this farcical veneer of one.
Is it not possible that someone with psychiatric problems shot his mother and than went on a shooting spree in a school. Why do some people have to turn everything into a conspiracy.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #27

Liked 41 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Soon after ww2 was over the U.S. govt tested the effects of radiation on its own soldiers by having them train a few miles away from a nuclear test zone. All these soldiers died of radiation poisoning and their families got letters saying how they died serving their country. Now any government that is capable of doing this is capable of anything.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Is it not possible that someone with psychiatric problems shot his mother and than went on a shooting spree in a school. Why do some people have to turn everything into a conspiracy.
Manta, i don't see where anyone has said there was or is a conspiracy in regards to the shooting. if i missed it, please point it out. what has been said and i believe is that the government will use this tragic event to further their agenda to try and implement another gun control law, more restrictive bans on "assault rifles".

their focus seems to be on firearms and not a deranged individual with mental health issues. they seem focused on an inanimate object and not the person who commited these horrific acts. these criminal acts simply feed their agenda and they will use them to their full advantage if allowed to do so.

that is not a conspiracy, because simply because of what is being broadcast by the liberal gun hating media, by not telling all the facts, and giving false and misleading information instead of concrete facts. look at what all Obama has said, and look at him appointing Biden to generate a study on these incidents that have occured recently. those are facts, not conspiracy.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:04 PM   #29

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 4

This has nothing to do with Obama. This has nothing to do with being Republican or Democrat. If you honestly think our government is in control, you are in for a rude awakening. Be careful going down the rabbit hole if you do not want the truth.

You will be surprised to find out just who is in charge.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #30

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I'm not ready to say the feds are involved. But it's not like they are not capable.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson