halt all government sales
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > halt all government sales

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 04:44 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5812 Times on 3033 Posts
Likes Given: 398

Default halt all government sales

Firearms and ammunition and accessory makers should halt all firearms sales ammunition sales and accessory sales to all government agencies state federal and city until all civilian demand for ammo firearms and accessories have been met and no threat of government banning is present.

Since we the people own the governmemt we the people should get first dibs on all production. This includes sales to supply military units.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-10-2013, 04:47 AM   #2

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

I agree with you.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:47 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Never happen, but I like the idea.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-10-2013, 05:36 AM   #4

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Don't deny it we can shoot better than some military guys anyway.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-10-2013, 05:51 AM   #5
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8587 Times on 4959 Posts
Likes Given: 11151

It especially makes sense when you consider that civilian sales may be ended by government mandate, but the government sales will not. Sell all they can to the civilians while it is still legal to wring every last bit out of that dying cash cow- and if the bans don't come to pass then its business as usual.

Never going to happen though.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 01-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

JonM makes perfect sense with his post. However in light of recent price gouging (or ripping off) I doubt highly that manufactorers would turn their backs on a buck. The Golden Calf is still worshipped in this millennium.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #7

Liked 1184 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Firearms and ammunition and accessory makers should halt all firearms sales ammunition sales and accessory sales to all government agencies state federal and city until all civilian demand for ammo firearms and accessories have been met and no threat of government banning is present.

Since we the people own the governmemt we the people should get first dibs on all production. This includes sales to supply military units.
Because F*** the soldiers on the ground. Not like they need ammunition for anything.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 01-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5812 Times on 3033 Posts
Likes Given: 398

As it stands now we have no business having soldiers in any country outside the united states. Once redeployed here the federal government needs to turn over all arms to civilian control until it has been determined that our government is taking the constitution and the current issues with excessive spending and taxation seriously.

Basicly our military and all federal agencies need to be disarmed for the safety of the people of our nation while children are in charge of the reigns of power.

Nothing is more scary to me than a potentate declaring nullification of civilian ownership of firearms by dictate. Or did we learn nothing from the events of 1930-1945....

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 01-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2181 Times on 1188 Posts
Likes Given: 644

I support our troops where ever they may be and I will not deny them the resources they need but I have to ask myself why the hell are they in Afghanistan or Iraq. Are they there to deny a base for terrorists or are they there to protect our oil supply? We should develop our own resources and get the hell out of the middle east. We have the resources to become the worlds largest producer and supplier of petroleum and natural gas. If we developed those resources we would not have to send our best over there to fight and die. It would also create enough wealth to get us out of our current financial fix.
I do agree we should cut off the rest of the Feds.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am not older than dirt but the rocks were bigger and there were more of them when I was a kid.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #10

Liked 4309 Times on 2121 Posts
Likes Given: 872

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post

Jon, I like many things you say, but this, by far, is the most brilliant!!!

Letter writing mode: ACTIVATE!!!!!