Hall to the Bozeman Dailey Chronicle News
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Hall to the Bozeman Dailey Chronicle News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3569 Times on 1719 Posts
Likes Given: 1781

Default Hall to the Bozeman Dailey Chronicle News

FOR THOSE OF OUR FRIENDS IN COLORADO:

When it really matters, Sen. Tester is against our God-given right of self-defense. He does not understand or support the Second Amendment.

The Senate Governmental Affairs Committee has just voted down a proposal to finally end the gun ban in and near post offices. The continued ban means that law-abiding people, who choose not to be victims of violent crime, cannot protect themselves as they see fit when they have to travel to and from the post office.

Subscription Required An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.
Have an online subscription?
Login Now Need an online subscription?
Subscribe Already a Print Subscriber? .Login Screen Name or Email Password Forgot? Remember me on this computer Screen Name or Email Now I remember! .Or, use your facebook account:
facebook Need an account? Create one now. ..Choose an online service. 1 7 Day Print with Digital Access Every Day$15.55 for 30 days$16.55 for 30 days Have the Bozeman Daily Chronicle delivered to your home 7 days a week! Don't miss out on anything that the Chronicle has to offer, from in-depth coverage of the issues affecting your community that you can't get anywhere else to the money-saving coupons offered throughout the week to our enterainment guide "Get Out!" and so much more!
By choosing an online or print subscription, you are authorizing the Bozeman Daily Chronicle to charge your account each month the currently monthly subscription price. (Please note that the publisher reserves the right to increase prices at any time during your subscription term.)
2 Friday-Sunday print with digital access every day$12.75 for 30 days$13.75 for 30 days Don't have time to read the printed paper every morning but want to on the weekends? If so, then this is the perfect option for you. Have a copy of the Chronicle delivered to your home every Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. Plus, you receive full digital access for the entire week, giving you unlimited access to dailychronicle.com, allowing you to stay up to date with the Chronicle's in-depth coverage even while you're on the go!
By choosing an online or print subscription, you are authorizing the Bozeman Daily Chronicle to charge your account each month the currently monthly subscription price. (Please note that the publisher reserves the right to increase prices at any time during your subscription term.)
3 Sunday Print with Digital Access Every Day$7.50 for 30 days 4 Digital Only$4.95 for 30 days Complete access to our digital package, giving you access to all of our indepth coverage of the issues affecting your community that you can't get anywhere else. Not to mention our enterainment guide "Get Out!" and so much more! This includes unlimited access to all of the content at the dailychronicle.com, the E-Chronicle, as well as our archives. Plus, you can look at these on virtually any device, be it desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
.Current print subscribers 1 Current Subscribers If you are a current print subscriber to the Daily Chronicle, please choose this option for FREE member area access. The email address that you entered into the webite registration must be the same as the email that we have on record for your subscription. If you do not know what email you have on file with us, please contact us at 406-587-4506, or subscribe@dailychronicle.com
..Already a Print Subscriber? None of these apply to you? Back Need an account? Create one now.
You must login to view the full content on this page. Screen Name or Email Password Forgot? Remember me on this computer Screen Name or Email Now I remember! .Or, use your facebook account:
facebook Need an account? Create one now. .
On a party-line vote, the committee decided to study the matter and might allow some citizens to carry guns in post office parking lots, sometimes, someday, maybe. The fact is that the postal gun ban doesn't need "study." It has been in effect since 1972. Beginning in 1983, post office shootings against unarmed victims who were, by law, “sitting ducks” were so tragic and pervasive that they gave rise to the term "going postal."

That the committee majority was wary of allowing guns inside the actual post office buildings shows just how out-of-step it is with the American people – and with the law-enforcement community.

In a nationwide poll of police officers by PoliceOne.com last year, over 90 percent surveyed “support the concealed carry of firearms by civilians,” and 80 percent of officers believe that legally armed citizens would have “reduced the number of casualties in recent mass shootings.” This has been proven in several recent incidents where armed civilians greatly reduced or prevented innocent deaths from a spree killer.

How many more unarmed people will have to die in post offices because Sen. Tester and four other Democrats lied to their constituents when they said they supported the Second Amendment? Please think about that when you consider who should replace Tester’s “good friend, Max,” in the U.S. Senate in 2014. Robert C. Hall

Bozeman

03 *Remember these who vote against our Second Amendment and Constitutional Rights when going to the Polls! If we would all the good folks would go "VOTE" the entitelment crowd and the liberal progressives "believe it or not" are the minority in the USA *Make your own List and Record of these as the years go by, lest we forget some issues by election time! I keep a file in my Computer! So when I go to the Polls I do not let anything slip my mind and vote for the Jerks! Democrat or Republican makes "Zero" difference to me. If they are against our Consitutional Rights I consider them unworthy of my vote! And I will do everything in my power to spread the word. Does no good to keep the facts to myself!

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here