H.R. 308: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > H.R. 308: Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 374 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 48

John Yarmuth from KY is a LOSER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
HEY! I saw a TN, a couple TX's, a MO, and a KY on that list; those are supposed to be good states. Some of you guys might want to drop your congress critter a line.

If one of our MS idjuts signs on, i will definately be annoying them about it. Those jerks are supposed to work for US.

NEVER TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND A LAXATIVE IN THE SAME NIGHT

Old 01-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #12

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmille01 View Post
I love 200rd belts, my 75rd drum and my 30rd clip for my saga. So main thing are they going to try to confiscate all of the clips not on this if it happens?

It's going to cost more to get ride of the things then to just leave it alone.
Click the link and read the bill. What you have will be grandfathered in.

Old 01-22-2011, 03:19 AM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I remember during the entire last hi cap ban, I never saw a magazine table that wasn't loaded high as possible with hi cap mags... Price kept going up and so did the stacks of mags!

Old 01-22-2011, 04:16 AM   #14

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Two words: Molon Labe!
2 more words: F**k 'em!

Old 01-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Click the link and read the bill. What you have will be grandfathered in.
Which makes the entire thing pointless. I'm sorry, but there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of "high-cap" mags out there, and if they don't expect those to be confiscated/turned in, all they're preventing from happening is letting people buy "new" magazines.

I'm going in with a friend who is ordering a bunch of 25 round mags for his 10/22. I really don't have any use for them (outside of reloading less at the range), but it's kind of my way of saying "**** you" to this silly, stupid law that I hope doesn't pass.

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

Old 01-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #16

I see McCarthy in there, she always attempts to ban stuff she doesn't even know about, I remember Tucker interviewing her and she dug her own grave on live television and showed that most anti gun people don't know anything. We shall see if it passes

Nothing say's "don't enter my house" like a newscast that says "home invader killed with Tomahawk"

Dalai Lama: "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." <- now that made my day

You cant go to war against the Gorgatron with your keys all... willy nilly...

Old 01-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Do these people think before they speak? That's a rhethorical question, for anyone reading this obviously.
What about competition guns and 22lr? I mean what are we supposed to do about them?
One other thing that burned my biscuits over this matter is McCarthy wanted to ban barrel shrouds in her previous proposition of this, she admited to a news reporter who asked her if she knew what it was that "No, I do not know". She doesnt even know what's she's proposing to ban ( ) as long as it sounds "evil" to its all gravy for the commies.

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzai View Post
Do these people think before they speak? That's a rhethorical question, for anyone reading this obviously.
What about competition guns and 22lr? I mean what are we supposed to do about them?
One other thing that burned my biscuits over this matter is McCarthy wanted to ban barrel shrouds in her previous proposition of this, she admited to a news reporter who asked her if she knew what it was that "No, I do not know". She doesnt even know what's she's proposing to ban ( ) as long as it sounds "evil" to its all gravy for the commies.
What kinda sucks is that my wife just bought a 15/22.

Barrel Shroud, Pistol grip, y'know, all the things that make it look scary, when in actuality it's pretty much the same as my 10/22.

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My question is, does she count a heat sheild as a barrel shroud? I mean to ban one of those would be pretty flippin' stupid. I'd think someone would purposely burn themselves and blame the law for it to get compensation somehow lol

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 01-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzai View Post
My question is, does she count a heat sheild as a barrel shroud? I mean to ban one of those would be pretty flippin' stupid. I'd think someone would purposely burn themselves and blame the law for it to get compensation somehow lol
I dunno. Doesn't a barrel shroud always count as a heat shield, in the first place, or function as one?