Guns in The United States - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Guns in The United States

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEFvet10072001 View Post
My general view on guns, specifically assault rifles such as AR-15 and AK-47, is that there should be a ban on the manufacturing of them for civilians along with higher than normal capacity magazines. Hopefully the president will also put in a UNIVERSAL background check and mental check.

Here's to the President against military assault rifles in the hands of civilians.
An we got two words for ya........................ Yep those two famous words

Old 01-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #22

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Maybe he will meet up w another troll we had on here-kalishnakovblood and they will elope together........to Antarctica
I was hoping some place a bit warmer...

There's still a few communist countries out there, I don't know why they don't move there if they believe that is the way to go with politics. I for one would rather die than live in a communist state. I prefer freedoms over someone who is living in the lap of luxery telling me we are all equal.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky80
Canadian military rifle for sale. New and never fired, white flag still attached.
Funny, Canadian C7 and C8 are more accurate than the M16 and M4's, the C14 is more accurate along with the C15 LRSW. We've been in the correct wars and fought for peacekeeping not peace making, never lost a war and STILL kicked your ass in 1812.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #24

Liked 226 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEFvet10072001

Funny, Canadian C7 and C8 are more accurate than the M16 and M4's, the C14 is more accurate along with the C15 LRSW. We've been in the correct wars and fought for peacekeeping not peace making, never lost a war and STILL kicked your ass in 1812.
Your an idiot....

How long does it take for a mod to put the permanent ban stick on someone for multiple accounts?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #25

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Quote:
My general view on guns, specifically assault rifles such as AR-15 and AK-47, is that there should be a ban on the manufacturing of them for civilians along with higher than normal capacity magazines. Hopefully the president will also put in a UNIVERSAL background check and mental check.

Here's to the President against military assault rifles in the hands of civilians.
First off, the AR-15's and AK-47's that Civilians own are NOT "assault rifles" since they only fire semi-auto and not full auto like a TRUE Assault Rifle.
Second off, "normal capacity" for an AR-15 or A5-47 IS 30 rounds so I agree with you, Citizens should have the Right to own Normal, Standard Capacity magazines for their firearms and not these neutered Limited Capacity monstrosities that have been pushed off on the Law Abiding Citizens in the guise of making our streets safer from criminals who won't follow such laws in the first place.
This is the War Room!"
Shade Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #26
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that. We're going to go play with the big countries now. You know, the world powers. We don't have time for a non world power like you. Maybe Mexico will play with you.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 01-16-2013 at 12:12 PM.
TNFrank Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #27

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'm not an ar fanboy by any means but I still think everyone legal to own one should have that right. You just have a government trying to snip little pieces of freedom every single day. God bless our country and guns!

Old 01-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Voice what you will but AR-15 and AK-47 shouldn't be in the hands of civilians period especially mentally ill individuals who gain access to those types of weapons and hi cap magazines. Universal background checks would be a better look into a persons mental health background along with criminal and it would close the private and gun show sale loopholes who account for +30% of unregistered guns in the hands of mad men or women in the US.
Please explain the "gunshow loophole"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky80 View Post
Canadian military rifle for sale. New and never fired, white flag still attached.
Now that is funny. I was at the Portland Rose Festival back in '89 I was
there with the USS Harry W. Hill, two canadian warships where there at
the time, we would joke with them look the whole canadian Pacific fleet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrange View Post
Civilians don't own military assault weapons...
But we should be able to. (and without a class 3 license.)

Quote:
STILL kicked your ass in 1812.
Buddy you better re-read that history book. We won the war of 1812.
England started that war to retake the colonies. They did not, so how
do you claim you won?

He must be french canadien...

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #29

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Please explain the "gunshow loophole"?

Now that is funny. I was at the Portland Rose Festival back in '89 I was
there with the USS Harry W. Hill, two canadian warships where there at
the time, we would joke with them look the whole canadian Pacific fleet!

But we should be able to. (and without a class 3 license.)

Buddy you better re-read that history book. We won the war of 1812.
England started that war to retake the colonies. They did not, so how
do you claim you won?

He must be french canadien...
He is a liberal soap droppin frenchi fer sure.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #30

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Let's say for a minute that the Canadians kicked our ass in 1812, which didn't happen, that was 200 years ago! You're bringing up events that took place before you or the communist party were ever thought of! Drop it guy. You came here to start ****, it's been started and you've been proven wrong. Go touch yourself to a pic of Stalin or whatever you communist vinegar sacks do and leave us free Americans alone. Thank you and have a wonderful day sir.

Closed Thread