Guns in Restaurants - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Guns in Restaurants

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 05:23 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 230

Many years ago when the law started coming down heavy on drinking and driving after seeing a few guys get heavy fines for being stopped and didn't pass the breath machine test I just decided it just wasn't worth drinking if I had to drive. Now days they really slap a fine on you as well as having to go to alcohol diversion classes. Carrying concealed is very important to me when we leave home so I'm not about to jeopardize that right by drinking. When I can't carry, as in a hospital, I feel somewhat naked. Anyway about the only place I drink beer, wine or mixed drinks is at home. That may seem boring to some but that's what I've learned to do.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:27 AM   #12

Liked 2373 Times on 1482 Posts
Likes Given: 51

You can carry in a food establishment in ky. As long as you don't sit in the bar area. Your not allowed to carry in places, or areas of establishments that do 51% of business in alcohol sales.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #13

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

I started carrying 12 years ago when I was repossessing cars, and even though I do not do that anymore it has become part of my normal routine and we should all be able to agree the we as humans are creatures of habit.. Guess it's time to give more thought to when and where I carry..

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #14
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5508 Times on 2875 Posts
Likes Given: 357

When i was an mp every drunk i pulled over that couldnt stand or walk or was barely concious or suffering from acute alcohol poisining all had one thing beyound being drunk in common... they all had, had only one beverage to drink that nite according to sworn testimony.

I think even fir driving it should be zero tolerance. So carrying a gun and consuming alcohol is pretty damn stupid and the book should be thrown at you same as driving and even having a sip of alcohol.

Carrying in a place where alcohol is served as in a bar or restaurant i dont see as an issue if the carry person isnt drinking alcohol.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #15

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
When i was an mp every drunk i pulled over that couldnt stand or walk or was barely concious or suffering from acute alcohol poisining all had one thing beyound being drunk in common... they all had, had only one beverage to drink that nite according to sworn testimony.

I think even fir driving it should be zero tolerance. So carrying a gun and consuming alcohol is pretty damn stupid and the book should be thrown at you same as driving and even having a sip of alcohol.

Carrying in a place where alcohol is served as in a bar or restaurant i dont see as an issue if the carry person isnt drinking alcohol.
You sir are a perfect example of why I'm loving this forum. lots of straight up ppl here

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.