Gunowners for a Free America thread - Page 84
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Gunowners for a Free America thread


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #831
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 863 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

Juggler, if the UN had their way, that is how it would be here in the USA. that is why we should also oppose the UN at every turn and deny them any support or leverage in the USA. if given their way, they would try and rule with a one nation government.
Ya englands gov't. I served with some british UN troops and i wanted to at very least stomp 4 out of 5 at all times. The one was just so much of a clown we all called him Jester all the time. He was so funny and joking all the time you couldnt help but like the sawed off runt. He moved to saskatchawan(spelling?) when he got out of the military to get away from the UN's dumb rules
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #832
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22385 Times on 12492 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Ya englands gov't. I served with some british UN troops and i wanted to at very least stomp 4 out of 5 at all times. The one was just so much of a clown we all called him Jester all the time. He was so funny and joking all the time you couldnt help but like the sawed off runt. He moved to saskatchawan(spelling?) when he got out of the military to get away from the UN's dumb rules
sounds like the smart ones see that the UN is just trying to impose their will on everyone and that the answer is we shall all get along? yeah right! when those who are armed go against those who are not, who will win the right to make policy? those who are armed. the UN would love to impose their ideas and policies on Americans, but with the 2nd admendment, they know that they will never be able to. those politicians who support gun control are merely puppets of the UN.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #833
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggler View Post
I was performing for our troops in Kosovo and I asked about the UN presence there, our guide (civilian) told me that the UN came in and took weapons away from the people of Kosovo, so they were just sitting ducks when they tried to become free. That's what you get when the UN tries to help.

Juggler
Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Juggler, if the UN had their way, that is how it would be here in the USA. that is why we should also oppose the UN at every turn and deny them any support or leverage in the USA. if given their way, they would try and rule with a one nation government.
That is one of the main reasons why we created the GOFFA. If the UN ever tries to de-arm us, then it WILL mean war. We are very anti UN, an I think the rest of the world should be too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
sounds like the smart ones see that the UN is just trying to impose their will on everyone and that the answer is we shall all get along? yeah right! when those who are armed go against those who are not, who will win the right to make policy? those who are armed. the UN would love to impose their ideas and policies on Americans, but with the 2nd admendment, they know that they will never be able to. those politicians who support gun control are merely puppets of the UN.
True dat.
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:04 AM   #834
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shadamai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 652
Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Default

Hey Aaron...here is an updated logo...
logogoffa.jpg  
shadamai is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:19 AM   #835
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9215 Times on 5059 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Great job! How bout that little blunder.
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:43 AM   #836
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6580 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

It looks great. Thank you for the help.
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #837
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 24
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Juggler, if the UN had their way, that is how it would be here in the USA. that is why we should also oppose the UN at every turn and deny them any support or leverage in the USA. if given their way, they would try and rule with a one nation government.
Yep, I agree completely. Every time I fly American Airlines I'm hit with a plea to support UNICEF. I like supporting kids but can't American Airlines pick a charity that is not linked with the UN?

Juggler
juggler is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #838
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22385 Times on 12492 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Talking

shadamai, well done with the logo! you done good! take rest of the day off and enjoy the weekend! lol!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:33 AM   #839
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
silverado113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eastern,Iowa
Posts: 2,994
Liked 361 Times on 225 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Default

Yeah don't forget to change your signatures to GOFFA.
__________________
"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.


Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.
silverado113 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:35 AM   #840
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 863 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113
Yeah don't forget to change your signatures to GOFFA.
U second tony

Jared
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Free Pass on Stupid "?" Thread Benning Boy The Club House 197 11-29-2011 03:03 AM
Gunowners Should Expect the Worst from a Lame-Duck Congress Kimber45 Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 08-21-2010 11:35 AM
HR 2099 Tax for Gunowners? markerdown Politics, Religion and Controversy 3 09-17-2009 12:42 PM
http://www.gunowners.org/a072808.htm Kelly J Politics, Religion and Controversy 3 07-29-2008 12:19 AM



Newest Threads