Gunowners for a Free America thread - Page 22
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gunowners for a Free America thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #211
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

rules, bylaws, and directives etc-

A suggestion on the moral direction-

That the Second Amendment "shall not be infringed".Period.

That it was written among a Bill of Rights in order to provide strict limitations to the new government framed by the Constitution,and in specific recognition to the fact that the right to self defense pre-exists government and is a natural,inalienable right.
Further,the history of our founding as a nation and the attitude adopted by many of our founders is that they intended the people to have a balance of physical power such that would deny the new government a monopoly on the use of arms,thus making tyranny a losing prospect and tyrants an endangered species.

The Second Amendment provides direct,clearly worded limitation on the government that precludes any "infringement" of that right,and as such,all legislation and law that seeks to control or rather disarm anyone of any applicable arm protected by the Second Amendment is illegitimate and illegal.

This being the case,a strict anti-"gun control" stance is recommended.

To that end,there is no legal ground that government can stand on other than twisted 'interpretation' and blatant judicial activism that would allow it any control over the privately held arms of the citizens of this nation,period.

The only 'precedent' that "gun control" "laws" have in America are from those laws depriving slaves and newly freed men of the unhindered excersize of their inalienable rights in the early history of this nation,and "laws" coming from less than 100 years ago.

In truth,the precedent has been that even convicted criminals sentenced to death by the Crown,and then re-sentenced to "transportation" to the colonies that would form America,fought honorably for this nation despite their conviction and helped to win the liberty of those that would now deny people the use of arms based on whatever crime they can convict people of.

The TRUE precedent was that if a person was so dangerous or had done something so evil that he could not be trusted to live peaceably among his fellow citizens,then he was usually removed from society permanently,thus negating the issue.And this is how it should be.

In fact,there were laws on the books that alloted released inmates of penal institutes in the 1800's,who were obviously convicted of crimes that society felt they need only suffer a determinate punishment for and NO MORE,a horse and a gun.

The current state of "gun control" in America has NO legitimate pedigree,no "long standing precedent",and is in fact ALIEN and FOREIGN to America and our history.

In fact,the current most relevant abuse of the Second Amendment is the Gun Control Act of 1968,which is PROVEN to have a pedigree in Wiemar Germany and to even have been manipulated and used by Adolph Hitler to deprive his future victims of his evil genocide the ability to defend themselves by making it law that they could not be armed.

Thus,gentlemen,ladies-

We should stand AGAINST "gun control" in any form,and FOR proper and permanent removal of individuals from society who are too dangerous to be trusted to peacefully coexist and respect the rights of others .

NO COMPROMISE WHATSOEVER with "gun control".

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 10-27-2011, 08:47 PM   #212

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

What do you want to be director of g17?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #213

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

The only thing that I would add to that, is the concept of bringing up respectable citizens that would no more commit such crimes to be removed from society for, as they would to tolerate those who do commit those crimes.

Example: I try to raise my kid properly, to be a good productive person, and to not tolerate trash of any kind.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #214

I just would love to see another 2A group founded on the principle of NO COMPROMISE and for TOTAL REPEAL of all "gun control" "laws".

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

III%

Old 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #215

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Whats all the writing say? And you arent enfringing cuz im just throwing out ideas.
The shield on top will be red, the left side white, right side blue (in a border around shield) the writing under the gffa is gunowners for a free America and taken from you marlin, the periods will be the ends of shell casings

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #216

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

OK, I really would prefer sergeant at arms. The director has to have more time then I do.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 10-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
The only thing that I would add to that, is the concept of bringing up respectable citizens that would no more commit such crimes to be removed from society for, as they would to tolerate those who do commit those crimes.

Example: I try to raise my kid properly, to be a good productive person, and to not tolerate trash of any kind.
What is "trash"?

One of the things about Liberty as I understand it,is that to be truly free,we must tolerate the lifestyles and choices made by others that we ourselves might find repugnant or disagreeable.
As long as they are not violating the rights of other people,they should be free to pursue the life style of their choosing.

And we should TOLERATE them,even if we dont support or like it.

“He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.”
-Thomas Paine

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
-Thomas Jefferson
-Mahatma Gandhi

III%

Old 10-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #218

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Ok but that means you better come up with a way to attach holsters to your apron. Unless you are like me and prefer shoulder holster for dual 1911s.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #219

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

i vote yes to you being sergeant in arms if we were to meat where would it be.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #220

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

By trash, I don't mean poor folks who cant afford anything more than worn out hand me down clothes.

I mean the people that (habitually) are in and out of jail every other month, the ones who (habitually) won't keep a roof over their families heads because they drink their paycheck every week, those that traffic in drugs, violent criminals, (habitual) spouse and child abusers. These are the people I refuse to knowingly associate with, and will not let my child associate with, and will do everything that I possibly can to keep him from becoming one.