Gunowners for a Free America thread - Page 21
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gunowners for a Free America thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #201
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

OK guys here's some officer descriptions that I want to campaign for;bare with me kinda lenghty.
Director: b/c each club is different according to structure and function, a club director may be called upon to perform many different tasks. However, as a club officer, a good director can be effective as chair for key club committees such as follows:
Projects, programs, memberships and fund raising.
Projects: organizing project info for club consideration and getting volunteers and recommend chair for various projects. Give reports and pics to the club.
Programs: arrange programs and speakers for meetings and special functions as well as arrange for workshops and other special activities.
Membership: recruit new members.
Develop programs specifically for new members. Develop a list of names, addresses and phone numbers of club members to give to each other.
Fund raising: develop new fundraisers for the club to consider.
Keep track of ongoing fund raisers and make progress reports as well as organizing volunteers to help with fund raisers.

Sergeant at arms: it is the duty of the sergeant at arms to maintain order at all times and perform such other duties assigned by the president. The individual should take care of all the property of the club and assist the secretary in seeing that the club emblem and banner are displayed at all times and make sure the meeting place is properly prepared. Duties should be clearly outlined and should be included in all club meetings, events and council meetings.
Damn that was a lot to type on my phone...ugh. so, what you guys think?

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 10-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #202
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

sounds good.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #203

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I agree but i have one question. When we finally have a meeting place are you and ben gonna serve lemonade and cookies in your dress and aprons?

Old 10-27-2011, 09:37 PM   #204

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Ok whats your actual email adress?
I'll PM it or send to your personal email.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman
I agree but i have one question. When we finally have a meeting place are you and ben gonna serve lemonade and cookies in your dress and aprons?
No, jack and cokes and cookies baked with primers.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 10-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #206

Guys this is my logo idea-not to infringe on you marlin. I have graphic design experience and the thing about an emblem/logo, it needs to be simple. Rough draft via paper and cell phone pic. What do you think?

forumrunner_20111027_154008.jpg  

~John F. Kennedy

Old 10-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by g17frantz View Post
No, jack and cokes and cookies baked with primers.
sounds like a bangin good time.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #208

I would take the gun out myself. It could possibly make some idiot get the wrong idea.

We don't want to hide our beliefs, but we don't want to scare away potential allies or members.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #209

So no one has officially voted, any votes for me for sergeant at arms or director?

~John F. Kennedy

Old 10-27-2011, 09:46 PM   #210

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by g17frantz
Guys this is my logo idea-not to infringe on you marlin. I have graphic design experience and the thing about an emblem/logo, it needs to be simple. Rough draft via paper and cell phone pic. What do you think?
Whats all the writing say? And you arent enfringing cuz im just throwing out ideas.