Gunowners for a Free America thread - Page 100
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gunowners for a Free America thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #991
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Oh and axxe55

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 AM   #992
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
g17frantz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Centralia, MO
Posts: 1,361
Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Default

Hello boys. Lemme start by saying that we have been a giant work in progress. It has been tough getting everything up and running because we simply cannot spend all of our time dedicated to the GOFFA. We have done numerous things in the backgroung to get the ball rolling. We want to launch big and be 100% ready to go. We're very thankful for our current members have stuck around during our progress. The GOFFA will always be a work in progress as gun law, gun tactics and gun safety are constantly evolving. We will strive to be as up to date as possible and be a very valuable resource to our members and non members. Education is our primary focal point as all gun right movements should be...we are not politically involved so we are not tainted and won't flood your emails and our website with useless ranting and raving like others do. Will we agree with politicians who are for our gun rights? You bet your A$$. Will we fight politicians who oppose our freedoms? Yes again. We want to provide hard data to support our claims as we don't wanna feed lies to our members to get membership up. As long as we do our part as voting America and come together and educate members on what we can do for our rights, we will be extremely successful. We will be a voice for gun owners; and our voices WILL BE HEARD. So in closing, to new members or those wishing to join: PLEASE BEAR WITH US!
This message approved by:ME!

__________________
GOFFA Council Member
Gun Owners For a Free America

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Last edited by g17frantz; 05-10-2012 at 05:17 AM.
g17frantz is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #993
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by g17frantz
Hello boys. Lemme start by saying that we have been a giant work in progress. It has been tough getting everything up and running because we simply cannot spend all of our time dedicated to the GOFFA. We have done numerous things in the backgroung to get the ball rolling. We want to launch big and be 100% ready to go. We're very thankful for our current members have stuck around during our progress. The GOFFA will always be a work in progress as gun law, gun tactics and gun safety are constantly evolving. We will strive to be as up to date as possible and be a very valuable resource to our members and non members. Education is our primary focal point as all gun right movements should be...we are not politically involved so we are not tainted and won't flood your emails and our website with useless ranting and raving like others do. We will we agree with politicians who are for our gun rights? You bet your A$$. As long as we do our part as voting America and cast our votes. We will be a voice for gun owners; and our votes will be our battlecry. (Too much?) So in closing, to new members or those wishing to join: PLEASE BEAR WITH US!
This message approved by:ME!
I approve this message.....obamma doesn't

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
__________________
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #994
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
Sure, why not? Do I get a membership card or a secret decoder ring?
Welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Oh and axxe55

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did
Also Silverado and Angry bald guy.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #995
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lbwar15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,016
Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

I'll let you know as soon as I'm up and running fully operational and find out what kind of wholesale prices I can get.
When you git it all worked out let me know. I will be doing a lot of gun and ammo buying in the future. I don't mind helping my fellow members so I will do my buying from you if you won't.
__________________
lbwar15 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #996
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
UrbanNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philadelphia,Pennsylvania
Posts: 934
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Welcome aboard.
Woohoo! So is there any sort of info,links,rules,regulation,etc.. that I need know of?
__________________

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

UrbanNinja is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #997
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lbwar15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,016
Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja

Woohoo! So is there any sort of info,links,rules,regulation,etc.. that I need know of?
Well you will need to submit to a blood test, laser eye scan, job history check, extensive back ground check, and a driving test. This is just normal protocol so we know you are not a anti gun spy. Lol.
__________________
lbwar15 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #998
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
silverado113's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eastern,Iowa
Posts: 2,994
Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
When you git it all worked out let me know. I will be doing a lot of gun and ammo buying in the future. I don't mind helping my fellow members so I will do my buying from you if you won't.
Will do. My interview is next week with the ATF so it won't be much longer.
__________________

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.


Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

silverado113 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #999
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
homelessguy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nashua,nh
Posts: 244
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Nice one hope to see your deals I pretty much buy exclusively online for ammo and such. Have good shipping rates, I'm sick of getting shafted by CTD..

__________________

Last edited by homelessguy01; 05-10-2012 at 03:04 PM.
homelessguy01 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #1000
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,698
Liked 2606 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homelessguy01 View Post
Nice one hope to see your deals I pretty much buy exclusively online for ammo and such. Have good shipping rates, I'm sick of getting shafted by CTD..
Good luck with that, sometimes I drive the 20 miles, and get a small

discount, plus no shipping. It's still a PITA though, but you get

the price up front, instead of finding out later.

Try to find a large internet supplier close to you. Many do walk-ins.



Yanno, I want a decoder ring, too.
__________________
therewolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Free Pass on Stupid "?" Thread Benning Boy The Club House 197 11-29-2011 03:03 AM
Gunowners Should Expect the Worst from a Lame-Duck Congress Kimber45 Politics, Religion and Controversy 2 08-21-2010 11:35 AM
HR 2099 Tax for Gunowners? markerdown Politics, Religion and Controversy 3 09-17-2009 12:42 PM
http://www.gunowners.org/a072808.htm Kelly J Politics, Religion and Controversy 3 07-29-2008 12:19 AM