Gunowners for a Free America thread - Page 100
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gunowners for a Free America thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #991
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Oh and axxe55

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 AM   #992

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Hello boys. Lemme start by saying that we have been a giant work in progress. It has been tough getting everything up and running because we simply cannot spend all of our time dedicated to the GOFFA. We have done numerous things in the backgroung to get the ball rolling. We want to launch big and be 100% ready to go. We're very thankful for our current members have stuck around during our progress. The GOFFA will always be a work in progress as gun law, gun tactics and gun safety are constantly evolving. We will strive to be as up to date as possible and be a very valuable resource to our members and non members. Education is our primary focal point as all gun right movements should be...we are not politically involved so we are not tainted and won't flood your emails and our website with useless ranting and raving like others do. Will we agree with politicians who are for our gun rights? You bet your A$$. Will we fight politicians who oppose our freedoms? Yes again. We want to provide hard data to support our claims as we don't wanna feed lies to our members to get membership up. As long as we do our part as voting America and come together and educate members on what we can do for our rights, we will be extremely successful. We will be a voice for gun owners; and our voices WILL BE HEARD. So in closing, to new members or those wishing to join: PLEASE BEAR WITH US!
This message approved by:ME!

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Last edited by g17frantz; 05-10-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #993

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by g17frantz
Hello boys. Lemme start by saying that we have been a giant work in progress. It has been tough getting everything up and running because we simply cannot spend all of our time dedicated to the GOFFA. We have done numerous things in the backgroung to get the ball rolling. We want to launch big and be 100% ready to go. We're very thankful for our current members have stuck around during our progress. The GOFFA will always be a work in progress as gun law, gun tactics and gun safety are constantly evolving. We will strive to be as up to date as possible and be a very valuable resource to our members and non members. Education is our primary focal point as all gun right movements should be...we are not politically involved so we are not tainted and won't flood your emails and our website with useless ranting and raving like others do. We will we agree with politicians who are for our gun rights? You bet your A$$. As long as we do our part as voting America and cast our votes. We will be a voice for gun owners; and our votes will be our battlecry. (Too much?) So in closing, to new members or those wishing to join: PLEASE BEAR WITH US!
This message approved by:ME!
I approve this message.....obamma doesn't

Old 05-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #994
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
Sure, why not? Do I get a membership card or a secret decoder ring?
Welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Oh and axxe55

Also Silverado and Angry bald guy.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #995

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

I'll let you know as soon as I'm up and running fully operational and find out what kind of wholesale prices I can get.
When you git it all worked out let me know. I will be doing a lot of gun and ammo buying in the future. I don't mind helping my fellow members so I will do my buying from you if you won't.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #996

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Welcome aboard.
Woohoo! So is there any sort of info,links,rules,regulation,etc.. that I need know of?

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 05-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #997

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja

Woohoo! So is there any sort of info,links,rules,regulation,etc.. that I need know of?
Well you will need to submit to a blood test, laser eye scan, job history check, extensive back ground check, and a driving test. This is just normal protocol so we know you are not a anti gun spy. Lol.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #998

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
When you git it all worked out let me know. I will be doing a lot of gun and ammo buying in the future. I don't mind helping my fellow members so I will do my buying from you if you won't.
Will do. My interview is next week with the ATF so it won't be much longer.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #999

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Nice one hope to see your deals I pretty much buy exclusively online for ammo and such. Have good shipping rates, I'm sick of getting shafted by CTD..

Last edited by homelessguy01; 05-10-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #1000

Liked 2606 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by homelessguy01 View Post
Nice one hope to see your deals I pretty much buy exclusively online for ammo and such. Have good shipping rates, I'm sick of getting shafted by CTD..
Good luck with that, sometimes I drive the 20 miles, and get a small

discount, plus no shipping. It's still a PITA though, but you get

the price up front, instead of finding out later.

Try to find a large internet supplier close to you. Many do walk-ins.

Yanno, I want a decoder ring, too.