You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Gun-Toting Santa Creating Controversy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3946 Times on 1769 Posts
Likes Given: 3569

I'd like to see the law that says you can't have a plywood santa with a six gun. Why is it liberals are the only ones with free speech?

Old 12-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1178 Times on 513 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
I'd like to see the law that says you can't have a plywood santa with a six gun. Why is it liberals are the only ones with free speech?
You have just identified the problem in a nutshell.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #23
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7631 Times on 4073 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
Why is it liberals are the only ones with free speech?
didnt you get the memo?? free speech only applies if it is a pre-aproved liberal held position. go display the koran in a bottle of pee or depict mohamand getting raped by a pig in a painting and see how fast they shut down your free speech...
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 12-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #24

Surprised no one has complained about the Santa smoking! You rarely see Santa smoking anymore. He always smoked a pipe in my childhood. I started collecting any Santa ornaments I could get with him with a pipe and even a few years ago it was hard to find any. Guess he quit.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #25

Liked 1114 Times on 687 Posts
Likes Given: 2437

Two things about this:

First off, he is in California so as long as its unloaded he is legally able to open carry, even if she doesn't like it.

Secondly, despite the fact that he was a long ways from South Central, we have to take into account the speed at which this gentlemen can move from house to house and town to town. Who knows, maybe South Central was his next stop in which case even SHE couldn't have blamed him! With all those electronic gifts, if anyone needs protection in SC its Santa!

In all honesty though, what a ridiculous situation.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #26

Wow I just saw this video and it's just 5-10 mins from my house, turlock ca, that looks like the lot at geer and monte vista across from stanislaus state,iv'e bought a tree there before guess im going to have to drive over there tomorrow and give them some support.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:09 PM   #27

Liked 1547 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 2491

Gun-Toting Santa Creating Controversy
Why is the media full of hysterical hypocritical ho's? In a midwestern state where I used to live, every time the local news had a story about somebody shooting somebody, they'd finish up their spiel with "When are "they" going to do something about the guns?" One of them eventually shot and killed his brother-in-law over a woman they were both sneaking out with. Well, "they" did something. "They" passed a "shall issue" concealed weapons permit law. "They" done good.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 92 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bello View Post
Well im offended by her remarks and her point of view. Are we gonna cover her face with tan duct tape?
YES, clam that air-head b!tch up. I bet she voted for obama...

Old 04-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #29

Liked 164 Times on 95 Posts
Likes Given: 6

"It makes kids think its ok for santa to carry a gun" well damit it is ok for santa to carry a gun and when the kids reach legal age its ok for them to carry guns too.

Gun-Toting Santa Creating Controversy - Legal and Activism

wonder if she would be more po'd about jesus or the "assult rifle"

Old 04-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #30

Liked 1547 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 2491

Speaking of Jesus, even his disciples were armed. When the Romans came for Jesus, the disciples drew their swords but Jesus told them to put 'em away. I expect if Peter had been carryin' an UZI, the outcome would have been "Peter 30, Romans 0".