Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gun shop to open next to NY Mosque?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think along with the BBQ joint there needs to be a dog park somewhere nearby. Everybody loves dogs, don't they??

Old 08-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #32

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I agree with the BBQ shack. only serve pork. call it Allah's BBQ

Old 10-22-2010, 03:44 AM   #33

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Thumbs up My new Store,next to my new neighbor's

Come on guy's have some pitty for the poor Muslim's, I am renting a store front right next door to the new Mosque when & if it get's built & I am opening, a Genuine 'ITALIAN PORK STORE " Selling fresh Homade italian pork sausage's & pig skin for making Gravy, & pig's blood for making all of thoes, triditional Italian home made Delicacies, Just like Grandma use to make, AAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAA, I can just smell the nice fresh aroma of the home made Sausage's drifting scent, going right through the wall's of my store, into the next door's building. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? OF MY NEW STORE .? P.S. YOU HAVE TO BE FROM BROOKLYN,NY AND ITALIAN TO APPRECIATE THIS KIND OF PORK STORE.? ( BONA APPETITE )

Last edited by REDTAIL; 10-22-2010 at 03:52 AM. Reason: ADDED LIES

Old 10-22-2010, 03:52 AM   #34

A gunshop in NYC, Never Happen ! Maybe if they only sell long guns which That's all they could sell to NYC citizens. Sure put it next to the mosque so they can store their AK's and
rocket launchers there. I wonder if the gun store owner is Muslim too ? That makes no sense whatsoever. If they allow that Mosque to be built in NY, then you know that the Govt. had their hands in 911 or they are that stupid and krass against their own citizens. That is a big slap in the face, it's like the terrorists claiming victory to NYC in that spot !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 10-22-2010, 04:23 AM   #35
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8322 Times on 3598 Posts
Likes Given: 1280

In the interest of accuracy- Doc nailed the question of "gay Muslims". Some of y'all don't get out much. Like Doc, have been the minority in a Muslim majority. And Doc, the expression is "Women for sons, boys for pleasure, but melons for ecstasy"- and NO- I am not pulling your legs.

Care to research an OLD Afghani song- called "The Wounded Heart" ? The memorable verse is "There's a boy across the river, with a bottom like a peach- but alas, I cannot swim." Most of the Muslim countries make San Francisco look straighter than a 700 Club broadcast.

Saw someone that had suggested building a gay bar to be called "The Turban Cowboy", and a strip club called "You Mecca Me Hot". Put them right next to "Porky's Pig Palace BBQ".

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman45 View Post
There is no such thing as a gay muslim. They kill them faster than they do Americans.
Not true.

In the middle east/Arabic cultures male/male relationships are NOT uncommon. Many muslim males cannot afford the price to obtain a female bride, and pursue the "normal" option. I have spent a lot of time in the middle east over the past 40 years, and the sight of two arab/muslim males walking while holding hands is not uncommon. I have seen a number of wealthier Arab men hanging around some of the bars (yes, bars) in western hotels in some middle eastern countries, and it was pretty obvious why they were there - and it was not for the western women (there weren't many of them in those locations!).

Reference the very recent story of the gay Saudi royal prince who was just convicted of murdering his gay lover/servant in London for anther example.

The muslim politcal organization (I refuse to call Islam a religion) is very restrictive, mentally repressive and controlling - it is no wonder why so many of them are nuts/fanatics.

TXnorton

Old 10-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Talking

Well maybe if the guys would wear pants instead of the flowing robes and such, maybe then they could stick to female goats.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #38

Gay Muslims ?
What do they like to eat, Sheeshkabob or just plain old Bob ?

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 12-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1992 Times on 1080 Posts
Likes Given: 716

Let's not resurrect at thread just to dump it into the gutter. Say goodnight Gracie.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Last edited by ScottA; 12-10-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Closed Thread