Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Gun retailers - Operation Choke Point (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/gun-retailers-operation-choke-point-107136/)

Bigcountry02 05-19-2014 05:17 PM

Gun retailers - Operation Choke Point

Interesting article.

Targeted? Gun sellers say ‘high risk’ label from feds cuts off banking options, restricts business

Obama plan pressures financial institutions

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/18/targeted-gun-sellers-say-high-risk-label-from-feds/

kbd512 05-19-2014 05:29 PM

Oops, posted on the wrong article.

kbd512 05-19-2014 05:42 PM

One day Americans will wake up to a brave new world.

When that happens, well, I've got plenty of popcorn.

What do these morons suppose will happen when gun manufacturers start using BitCoin and bank manipulation can no longer be used to steal or starve with such ease?

Gonna shut down the internet? The media won't side with them once they start that nonsense. Government approved media? Pravda?

Eagle1803 05-19-2014 05:47 PM

I smell a lawsuit on this one, all the way to the Bank.

How much more corrupt can our gubment get?

kbd512 05-19-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle1803 (Post 1578257)
I smell a lawsuit on this one, all the way to the Bank.

How much more corrupt can our gubment get?

Don't ask questions you don't really want to know the answers to.

I guess it really doesn't matter anymore, we're about to find out whether we like it or not.

John_Deer 05-19-2014 07:08 PM

We gave to get the banks involved to win a lawsuit. The banks are not going to get involved when they are getting 50 and 60 billion dollar loans interest free. Next up will be the credit card industry. The FDIC will start pressuring banks to regulate what you can buy with your credit card.

Don't think that simply voting republican will stop this attack on our civil rights. The republicans will carry on with the same regulations to stop people from buying things they deem immoral.

7point62 05-19-2014 07:16 PM

If Obama can't legislate gun brokers out of business he'll try to regulate them out of business.

John_Deer 05-19-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7point62 (Post 1578290)
If Obama can't legislate gun brokers out of business he'll try to regulate them out of business.

This wouldn't be possible if unconstitutional laws were not passed to regulate the flow of drug money. Obama is just using laws and regulations that are already on the books.

I withdrew $70,000 from my bank account a couple years ago to buy farm equipment from a farm that was in bankruptcy. The bank said they didn't have the cash on hand. This went on for a couple weeks. The equipment was owned by the daughter of a state senator. I called her and told her what was going on. The next day the funds were available at my local branch.

If the republicans get in control they will not undo anything Obama has done. They will add abortion clinics and anything that might allow you to get out of paying a penny of taxes.

mseric 05-19-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Deer (Post 1578288)
We gave to get the banks involved to win a lawsuit. The banks are not going to get involved when they are getting 50 and 60 billion dollar loans interest free. Next up will be the credit card industry. The FDIC will start pressuring banks to regulate what you can buy with your credit card.

Don't think that simply voting republican will stop this attack on our civil rights. The republicans will carry on with the same regulations to stop people from buying things they deem immoral.

Horse Hockey!

Eagle1803 05-19-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Deer (Post 1578298)
This wouldn't be possible if unconstitutional laws were not passed to regulate the flow of drug money. Obama is just using laws and regulations that are already on the books.

I withdrew $70,000 from my bank account a couple years ago to buy farm equipment from a farm that was in bankruptcy. The bank said they didn't have the cash on hand. This went on for a couple weeks. The equipment was owned by the daughter of a state senator. I called her and told her what was going on. The next day the funds were available at my local branch.

If the republicans get in control they will not undo anything Obama has done. They will add abortion clinics and anything that might allow you to get out of paying a penny of taxes.

Who the hell am I suspose to vote for then, damn sure isn't going to be Dem and don't tell me Indep either all that does is throw the vote count off.:D