Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags

http://news.yahoo.com/suit-filed-over-conn-gun-134753289.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #2

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I'll have to do the wait and see on this. I'd like to see it repealed but reactionary lawmaking is the trend. And I see no stopping any time soon.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

Many moons ago, Lawmakers tried to create laws that would pass the ultimate litmus test, Constitutionality. As judged by the courts, Courts comprised of unbiased thinkers with a clear understanding of the basis for law, the Constitution and our BOR's. Nobody wanted to be the one whos's law was overturned, that would have been a waste of time and money, a black eye they didnt want on their record.

Today they dont care about if their new law is constitutional, only if they have enough votes to get it passed; then its up to the courts to decide if its legal or not, bygones, Fire and Forget. Lets face it, we cant win the fight in the courts unless we have the High Priced Lawyers on Staff to battle the Governments infinitely empowered Legal Wonks (empowered by our money).

The courts are all about the money, you can get the best Attorneys in the nation for free (pay after you win) to fight an Insurance Company, Doctor or Drug Company that killed your loved one but there aint so many chasing the Constitution fight, there isnt as much money to be made suing Uncle Sugar. Why is it that Politicians are sworn by oath but failure to uphold it via a vote and a signature is never punished and those harmed are never compensated for their losses?

I digress, The Courts are overfilled with politicians acting as judges; just another stacked deck that knows who signs their check, they know its not us. Hell, BHO just ordered Eric Holder to investigate himself and let him know the outcome July 12th! WTF, Investigate himself, Hmmmmmmmm????? That sounds like a pretty good deal for Holder," Well Mr President, I checked into my actions and activities and they turned out to be OK Dokey", "Thanks Eric, the Sheaple will be happy to hear that"...