Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Legal and Activism (
-   -   A Gun (ok ammo) Control Bill I really do like!!! (

Shade 04-28-2013 03:05 PM

A Gun (ok ammo) Control Bill I really do like!!!

Republicans in the Senate and House introduced a bill Friday that would limit the amount of ammunition that federal agencies are allowed to buy and stockpile over the next six months.

bluez 04-28-2013 03:18 PM

Saw that.
good stuff.

I hope it makes it. :)

Shade 04-28-2013 03:28 PM

I emailed Senator Infhofe and supported his move on this. I also have emailed my Senators this morning

My message to IL Senator Kirk and the other pinhead from my state
Dick "Dirt-Bin" (his parents named him aptly...)

First, I am a law abiding gun owner, and I oppose any new gun laws or restrictions on gun ownership. I like my semi-automatic rifles and pistols and do not want them restricted in any way. The Second Amendment, clearly states "Shall not be Infringed!" The Second Amendment exists to allow me to protect myself from you and your over reaching government.

Secondly, I do strongly support Senator Inhofe's AMMO Act that restricts the Government's stockpiling of ammunition. I hope in a moment of lucidity that you also can support this piece of legislation!

An Illinois Voter,
Ron L.

PanBaccha 04-28-2013 03:31 PM

Good idea. Especially when that agency (DHS) is actually a 'fledgling' in its evolution, sans combat experience or extended training.

JimRau 04-28-2013 11:18 PM

I know, I started a thread when it happened and the thread just seem to disappear!!!:confused:

Warrior1256 04-29-2013 12:13 AM

Great news! Glad someone is checking into this problem and trying to do something about it.

locutus 04-29-2013 01:56 AM

There's already a thread on this on PRC.

TheDesertFox 04-29-2013 04:25 AM

Very nice.

nitestalker 04-29-2013 04:35 AM

Just what companies are producing this ammo? Where are they located what state? It is most likely a Blue state with Democratic senators doing a pay back to the Chemical Workers Union. Follow the money.:rolleyes:

JimRau 04-29-2013 02:27 PM

NOthing will will come of this. It probably won't even get out of committee! If it does get passed by both houses Barry will veto it claiming 'national security concerns'!:mad: