gun lovers in trouble - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > gun lovers in trouble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

The real threat will be public education. The Left Wing Teachers Union and their Red advocates have time on their side. American Children are being taught to fear and hate firearms a generation at a time. This silent tax supported disease if far more of a danger than an open attack on gun owners.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:04 AM   #42

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid
The real threat will be public education. The Left Wing Teachers Union and their Red advocates have time on their side. American Children are being taught to fear and hate firearms a generation at a time. This silent tax supported disease if far more of a danger than an open attack on gun owners.
Agreed. I had an Ag teacher in high school who hated guns and huntin until he went on a school field trip as a chaperone. We went to a seminar hosted at my mentors gunsmithing shop/range. It was a 4h thing on gun safety. He looked on me w scorn until i got him to shoot a little. Since that day he became active in 4H and in shootin. He was always askin ?s after that. I was cool w it since he was tryin to undo the teachin's of the past. He is now a speaker that tours around schools talkin bout gun safety and responsiblities of gun ownership.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 02-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #43

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Agreed. I had an Ag teacher in high school who hated guns and huntin until he went on a school field trip as a chaperone. We went to a seminar hosted at my mentors gunsmithing shop/range. It was a 4h thing on gun safety. He looked on me w scorn until i got him to shoot a little. Since that day he became active in 4H and in shootin. He was always askin ?s after that. I was cool w it since he was tryin to undo the teachin's of the past. He is now a speaker that tours around schools talkin bout gun safety and responsiblities of gun ownership.

Wow...what a great story, man.

An Ag teacher that was an anti? Never heard of such a thing. Glad you converted him!

Old 02-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #44

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51

Wow...what a great story, man.

An Ag teacher that was an anti? Never heard of such a thing. Glad you converted him!
He was an Ag teacher bc of the welding and animals. His mom and dad were some of them violent war/guns protesters of 'Nam

Old 02-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #45

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alijandro View Post
do u think the U.S would ever beable to ban guns
Definitely. No doubt about it. But banning them and bringing them all in are two different things entirely.

DC had a ban for years, and even with the recent victory there, there's still the essence of a ban. Chicago, similar situation. California, similar situation.

The next president will likely appoint to justices to the Supreme Court. Vote wisely come the election.