You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

gun grabbing politicians

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2016, 07:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default gun grabbing politicians

I just published a bunch of memes with some of the top gun grabbing politicians on my blog. I know there are more to add, so this is just a start. Suggested names appreciated.
www.bullseyehuntingandshooting.com/top-gun-grabbing-politicians
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-10-2016, 08:12 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3529 Times on 1961 Posts
Likes Given: 1807

Charles Schumer

Dick Durbin

Nancy Pelosi

Sheila Jackson Lee

I could go on and on, but in reality all one needs to do is look for the (D) after their name. That (D) indicates anti-Gun.
People Like This 
Old 05-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 10453 Times on 5152 Posts
Likes Given: 40029

where does one draw the line on the shredding of our already fragile Constitution ? These people do not see the door they open to the systematic shredding of our overall rights ! Do they honestly believe it would stop at guns ? Every inch of power we let them take is only another foot of our freedoms they will take !

We are already in fear of what we speak , what do they not see ? Are the masses that brain damaged ? Scary crap !

Special deal: -Tees

"Slap a liberal today , our future depends upon it !" ......
People Like This 
Old 05-11-2016, 01:05 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
where does one draw the line on the shredding of our already fragile Constitution ? These people do not see the door they open to the systematic shredding of our overall rights ! Do they honestly believe it would stop at guns ? Every inch of power we let them take is only another foot of our freedoms they will take !

We are already in fear of what we speak , what do they not see ? Are the masses that brain damaged ? Scary crap !

Special deal: -Tees

"Slap a liberal today , our future depends upon it !" ......
Taking control of the Supreme Court and out of the hands of Democrats like Clinton is one hell of a start.

Allowing her to take control of the SC for ANY REASON is a fools path and a path to total distraction of the Constitution.
People Like This 
Old 05-13-2016, 03:43 AM   #5

Liked 47 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseric View Post
Charles Schumer

Dick Durbin

Nancy Pelosi

Sheila Jackson Lee

I could go on and on, but in reality all one needs to do is look for the (D) after their name. That (D) indicates anti-Gun.
Thanks for the tip

Old 05-13-2016, 04:55 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2106 Times on 1051 Posts

Default gun grabbing politicians

Although not an endorsement hasn't Bernie's voting record been very pro gun? Not taking the time to look it up but I thought this was the case...

Add... A 5 second Google search, out of the Bernie Sanders official camp. I don't agree with his opinions but they are much more moderate than other Democratic positions on guns...

BERNIE SANDERS ON GUN POLICY
Overall, Bernie Sanders believes in a middle-ground solution in the national gun debate, saying in a recent interview:

“Folks who do not like guns [are] fine. But we have millions of people who are gun owners in this country — 99.9 percent of those people obey the law. I want to see real, serious debate and action on guns, but it is not going to take place if we simply have extreme positions on both sides. I think I can bring us to the middle.”

Gun Control: Gun control legislation should ultimately fall on individual states, with the exception of instant background checks to prevent firearms from finding their way into the hands of criminals and the mentally ill, and a federal ban on assault weapons.

Manufacturer Liability: Gun manufacturers should not be held liable for the misuse of their products, just as any other industry isn’t held accountable for how end-consumers use their products.

Last edited by TankTop; 05-13-2016 at 05:01 AM.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:15 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
Although not an endorsement hasn't Bernie's voting record been very pro gun? Not taking the time to look it up but I thought this was the case...

Add... A 5 second Google search, out of the Bernie Sanders official camp. I don't agree with his opinions but they are much more moderate than other Democratic positions on guns...

Overall, Bernie Sanders believes in a middle-ground solution in the national gun debate, saying in a recent interview:

“Folks who do not like guns [are] fine. But we have millions of people who are gun owners in this country — 99.9 percent of those people obey the law. I want to see real, serious debate and action on guns, but it is not going to take place if we simply have extreme positions on both sides. I think I can bring us to the middle.”

Gun Control: Gun control legislation should ultimately fall on individual states, with the exception of instant background checks to prevent firearms from finding their way into the hands of criminals and the mentally ill, and a federal ban on assault weapons.

Manufacturer Liability: Gun manufacturers should not be held liable for the misuse of their products, just as any other industry isn’t held accountable for how end-consumers use their products.
That right there is enough to peg Bernie as a Gun Control advocate.

Here is an illustration of what compromising with guys like Bernie has given us.

http://hsgca.net/2013/10/21/illustrated-guide-to-gun-control/

Last edited by mseric; 05-13-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:38 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2237 Times on 1076 Posts
Likes Given: 1594

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post

Watch out for politicians speaking of “middle ground,” “serious debate,” “action" and such.

“Bringing us to the middle” could very well be Bernie-speak for “anyone can own guns who can pass our stringent background checks but the guns must be registered with our new Federal Firearms Control Office, (FFCO) complete with name, address of owner and model and S/N of the weapon.”

The original definition of “assault rifle” was: "a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.” But then the term was changed to “assault weapon," which could be any weapon, depending on the current definition of “assault weapon.” Tricky, tricky, these politicians!!

ellis

Last edited by ellis36; 05-13-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:54 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2106 Times on 1051 Posts

Back the truck up, I do not support Bernie or his opinions on gun control. That said, between him and Clinton, Bernie thinks he supports the 2nd Amendment and Clinton is completely against it. I disagree with everything he believes in but at least he says what he believes

Old 05-13-2016, 01:25 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2728 Times on 1287 Posts
Likes Given: 388

Sen Bill Nelson, D FL
Rep Corrine Brown, D FL
Rep Alan Grayson, D FL