Gun Dealer Supports "Stop Online Ammunition Sales" - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gun Dealer Supports "Stop Online Ammunition Sales"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 11:51 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
this guy swings back and forth on his opinions faster than any politician! he seems to have reversed his stand on online ammo sales now. could be he sees that this could cause a large rift in his gun sales due to his opinion of online ammo sales? he doesn't even have enough backbone to make a stand and stick to it. if some gun shop owner said what he said and stuck to it, no matter what people said, i could at least have respect for that person. but i have no respect for this guy as he is as wishy washy as Mitt Romney!
He doesn't seem like average political material to me anymore either.

Hail to the chief!

Our next president has arrived!
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%