Gun Dealer Supports "Stop Online Ammunition Sales" - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Gun Dealer Supports "Stop Online Ammunition Sales"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2962 Times on 1640 Posts
Likes Given: 4670

This guy is tha largest NFA dealer in the USA. His explanation comes across as hollow and disingenuous. He took a chance and lost when his interview went viral. He has made posts on other forums today "explaining" his actions: Nothing he has said passes the smell test. He is supposed to go on the the air this evening.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #22

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Well, I know Jeremy and have transferred a machinegun through him. He seemed alot more "reasonable" when he had a small store. But now that he has expanded to a much larger facility, I have seen some things (like this) that concern me greatly. Besides this stance of his, which I abhor, he was on a local AM talk show about a month ago and sounded absolutely idiotic, with a kind of kill them all mentality. You know, the kind of talk that makes non-gun people cringe. It made me cringe.

I know for a fact that Jeremy doesn't carry the ammo I use so I guess he just figures I shouldn't have access to those rounds. Only the stuff he choses to stock. In case you don't hear it, there is no way in h*ll I"ll ever do business with him again and will make sure to let all my shooting buddies on the west side of Houston know why.
alsaqr Likes This 
Old 08-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #23

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
This guy is tha largest NFA dealer in the USA. His explanation comes across as hollow and disingenuous. He took a chance and lost when his interview went viral. He has made posts on other forums today "explaining" his actions: Nothing he has said passes the smell test. He is supposed to go on the the air this evening.
FWIW, Jeremy's new website has removed some vital information from the past one. Like his background. In his "explanation" about his gaff, he says he didn't know how laws work? BS!!! This dude was in law enforcement in Louisiana before he jumped the Sabine River. Doesn't understand how laws get amended? Right.

Old 08-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #24

Liked 5017 Times on 2431 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

All of you Houston Area Sportsmen need to make a public example of this guy.

Distributors need to do the same thing they did to Smith & Wesson when that firms "then BRITISH ownership" signed Cuomo's HUD Agreement and drop this guy as well.

He won't be in business long with no supply of guns or ammo.

Tack
alsaqr Likes This 
Old 08-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #25

Liked 47 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 250

Does anyone have a recording of the interview he had this morning?

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 08-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #26

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456 View Post
Does anyone have a recording of the interview he had this morning?
There is a lot of talk on the Texas Gun Talk forums, and it seems as if it is really hurting their business.

Old 08-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #27

Liked 362 Times on 225 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
There is a lot of talk on the Texas Gun Talk forums, and it seems as if it is really hurting their business.
There's a lot of dealers in the dealer forum that's pissed at the guy too.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 08-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #28

Liked 3301 Times on 1661 Posts
Likes Given: 450

Quote:
Because he could not compete.

i know a couple gun dealers like that guy. They pee and moan about the "gunshow loophole", online ammo sales and gun shows. Both refuse to do gunshows because their businesses are GI rip off joints and they can't compete at gunshows. One is a far out lefter who supported the "assault weapons" ban.
Geez, prices that seem excessive at a gun show? Impressive.
I also have special kind of hate for those who prey on young military guys (Rent-to-own places in particular.) I saw too many guys get by hosed these types.
Next retailer please. Too many other places to shop.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 08-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2962 Times on 1640 Posts
Likes Given: 4670

More words of wisdom from Mr. Alcede:

http://1withabullet.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/quisling-or-fudd-jeremy-alcedes-history-of-bad-advice/

Quote:
However, this isn’t Mr. Alcede’s first time to espouse spectacularly bad advice on the radio. Back on May 15th of this year, on the Matt Patrick show, Alcede offered this [paraphrased] nugget of self defense wisdom: If during a home invasion with your door being kicked open, don’t try to seek out and meet the aggressor. Instead, shoot out the bedroom window and in doing so scare off the intruder and alert the neighbors to call the police.
Words from the self defense guru himself:

http://www.ktrh.com/player/?mid=22090182

Old 08-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #30

Liked 362 Times on 225 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Shoot the window out...lol WOW!

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.