Gun control under the radar - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gun control under the radar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default paranoid?

I tend to not post what I have or do not have anymore. You never know who is on a forum or who outside of the forum is taking names keeping files, know what I mean? The big O has long fingers and hundreds of people working daily tracking dissent and dissidents across this nation. No doubt I am already on many a **** list but as the samurai used to say keep your "treasures" to yourself. He is the great divider, creating racial and social tensions, dividing loyalties like no other president in my life time.

Old 05-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #22

Default Patriot act

The govt actually intercepts ALL domestic e-mails under the patriot act. Supposedly they don't read anything without probable cause.

Old 05-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #23
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman3111 View Post
The govt actually intercepts ALL domestic e-mails under the patriot act. Supposedly they don't read anything without probable cause.
What keywords or phrases constitute "probable cause" and can I fit them all in a signature line?

Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #24

Default sig line

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
What keywords or phrases constitute "probable cause" and can I fit them all in a signature line?
I love the way you think!

Old 05-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #25

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

I hate the fact that they can do this, however assuming they use it for the reason that it was established for, then law-abiding folks such as ourselves have nothing to worry about.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #26

Default really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggsbakes View Post
I hate the fact that they can do this, however assuming they use it for the reason that it was established for, then law-abiding folks such as ourselves have nothing to worry about.
Thats what they said in WW-II about the Nazis. If you have nothing to hide just get on the train, they just want to ask you some questions. Plesae think about what you just said and see if deep down you are comfortable with it. Trust in your instincts not the Feds.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #27

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I care about retaining 2nd Amendment rights. Unfortunately, this doesn't look like it would change many laws already in place in Commichusetts .

I wouldn't worry too much about the mag cap restriction. Unless the government orders companies to change the stamps on their mags, there will be no way to determine pre/post mags for many, many years.

Stay strong brothers.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!