Gun control: Church firmly, quietly opposes firearms for civilians - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Gun control: Church firmly, quietly opposes firearms for civilians

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Angry

Look to their highest leadership - European-based, once essentially RULED half the known world, has always had a 'behind-the-scenes' grasp on the leaders of many nations.......

DO NOT look to them to favor the common man or woman. They got fat off the common people's misery for centuries.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:54 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
...Firearms in the hands of civilians should be strictly limited and eventually completely eliminated.
Why wouldn't they state that firearms in the hands of government is worse?!? At least civilians use them to hunt for food. The government only uses them to kill humans.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #13
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1822 Times on 1047 Posts
Likes Given: 3743

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
Why wouldn't they state that firearms in the hands of government is worse?!? At least civilians use them to hunt for food. The government only uses them to kill humans.
I believe in an Superior Being that is our Creator and respect the word of the Bible; but, my view of the Catholic Church, it has become bloated with greed over the ages. Look at history of the Catholic Church.

Below is a google link to the "Roman Catholic Church History timeline:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Roman+Catholic+Church+violent+history&hl=en&prmd=ivns&tbs=tl:1&tbo=u&ei=o7w9TfeTAYyosQP9gK3gAw&sa=X&oi=timeline_result&ct=title&resnum=11&ved=0CFoQ5wIwCg#sclient=psy&hl=en&tbs=tl:1&q=roman+catholic+church+history+timeline&aq=1&aqi=g2g-m2&aql=&oq=Roman+Catholic+Church+history&pbx=1&fp=2d73bcec2e6e3c54

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 01-24-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #14

Since I don't believe in any religion this doesn't surprise me, first its money for "Jesus", now its disarm the citizens so they can exert more power over their "flock". Well they don't have power over those who don't believe

Nothing say's "don't enter my house" like a newscast that says "home invader killed with Tomahawk"

Dalai Lama: "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." <- now that made my day

You cant go to war against the Gorgatron with your keys all... willy nilly...

Old 01-24-2011, 10:54 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I believe that the right to protect my loved ones is a God guvenright and they can't take that away.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #16

I don't beleave in any higher being. What I do beleave in is being able to have the ability to keep the wolves outside my doors and keeping my family safe! I hate to say it but it will take alot more then some guys in robes that cant even trust there own priest to take away my rights!

Old 01-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #17

Liked 4705 Times on 2276 Posts
Likes Given: 1437

There is a fine line between Religion and Faith.

This why I practice Faith and leave Religion alone.

Tack